Thread: Peanut

Peanut

You look very stylish in your hat. Loved reading about you, you sound like a lot of fun
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Peanut OMG, how adorable can one critter be That pose, that sweet hat, and oh, those teeny-weeny, praying paws, totally irresistible What a joyful, happy, lovable little one you are Peanut, and your young person is rightfully proud of you! As a mom to pigs myself, it's great to hear of the happy, love filled life you, and Cinnamon too, have been blessed with! Hope there will be lots of fun time, lots of popcorning and wheeking going on at your house today as you celebrate your much deserved day on center stage, Peanut! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you cutie pie, from me and my girls Moon and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a precious POTD you are, Peanut! I wish you a day of fun and frivolity with your friends and family, and I hope you get all the treats and attention you deserve, honey!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Peanut, you made me giggle this morning when I saw you in your stylish chef's hat......Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day, Chef Peanut!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Peanut how adorable can one piggy be? I think you have set a new record for adorable!!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading your bio today!!!

I hope you and your piggy pals are having a fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Peanut...I don't usually look at the "pet" of the day but tend to look only at the cat and dog. Your picture up there in the right corner of my screen grabbed my attention and when I opened it up...OMG!! You are cute!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like you and Cinnamon have a wonderful life!! Congrats on your top honor of POTD...can you bake me some cookies...hehe

Cutie

I had 2 little pigs and just loved them so much. They are lots of fun and easy to get attached to. And your so cute in your little hat!

Peanut, what a cutie you are in your chef's hat! you look like you're saying grace! "Thank you for the world so sweet, Thank you for the food we eat. Thank you for the birds that sing, Thank you, God, for everything."

And thank you, God, for this darling Pet of the Day who has given so many PTers a smile today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Peanut -- if you aren't just the most precious baby!

I hope you've had a great time as Pet of the Day, because you certainly just brightened my day by getting to look at your sweet little self!

I just want to squeeeeeeeeeze you!

Hugs,
    Mamaducky