Thread: Someone's peeing again...

Someone's peeing again...

I've got it narrowed down to Mollie Rose or Ari. I saw MooShoo sniffing a cat bed I had in the bathroom for Baby, my temporary foster. One of my stinky socks was in the bed. I thought he was just sniffng the stinky sock. Little did I know just how stinky it was. It was also very wet. I know it's not him because this peeing started long before Baby came into the picture. I started Mollie Rose on Clavamox again. I hope it's not Ari. I've found pee on a plastic bag I had my clean underwear in. Fortunately the plastic saved my clean underwear. We'll see if my process of elimination is correct (no pun intended).

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I spoke with Rene, the woman that asked me to take him and the President of Helping Paws in Colchester.

She's an expert in cat behavior and said that someone is trying to tell me that I have too many. So, we've decided to put Ari's picture up on her website. She told me that the other Cornish Rexes that came from the same seizure were adopted VERY quickly and is positive that Ari will be too. I love him so much and will miss him. But this is what is best.

Paula's cat Baby will be going to a foster home. That will leave me with only my cats and hopefully calm everyone down so things will be back to normal.

I know I made a promise to Paula to keep Baby till she found a place to live, but that could take MONTHS and I just can't have anymore peeing in my apartment or my cats stressed out.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

It's a good move, if sad - I know how special Ari is to you!

As for Baby - can you find out from Paula where she is in the process of getting a place to live? I don't know if there is a way to find out if that will take months...that way, you might only need to house Baby for a shorter period of time. Or maybe she has a friend that would take Baby, and didn't have a chance to really check other homes as she was escaping in an emergency situation.

Also, I wonder if the problem will settle down when Ari goes to his home.

HUGS and I hope all goes well.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Paula has absolutely no idea when she'll get an apartment. She is in the process of looking and the shelter is helping her. It could take a couple weeks or many months and I just can't have that.

She was not happy when I told her that Baby would be going to a foster home. But hey, I helped her as best as I could at the risk of stressing out not only my cats, but myself as well.

Yes, it'll be sad to see Ari go. But I know he'll get a great home where he can have a hoooman all to himself.

Hey, people first, and that means you, Donna girl. Pee cats are stressful enough but if your cats decide to join in, then you'll have a real mess on your hands. You helped your friend out, you're not leaving Ari high and dry. You'll be sure he goes to a good foster home, so no guilt feelings. Ya dun good.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11