Thread: Blaze!

Blaze!

Oh Blaze! You sure started my day off perfectly. You are such a very handsome boy, and you look so cute asking us if we want to play with you. And my answer is most definitely, yes. I want to play with you, pet you, and hug you. I am very impressed to hear that you already have a major under your collar. I am going to keep my eye out for dog shows in NJ, because I would love to see you in the ring, Blaze. I love Tollers, and you, young man, are a very handsome one. I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating your special Dog of the Day honor.

Hi, Blaze! You are a handsome Jersey boy! You look so happy in your first snowfall. I bet you are tons of fun to play with. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Blaze, you are beautiful!! I, too, have a fondness for Tollers because we have a special one whose human corresponds on Pet Talk! Congratulations on your getting your dog show points...I know there will be many more. Have a wonderful day, sweet boy!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hi there beautiful, adorable Blaze, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a treat to have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever as our featured honoree; and a neighbor to boot! (Demarest!) Gee, I was so surprised to learn there are only 12 of you in NJ! Well, now that you're a Pet Talk celebrity Blaze, with people from all over the world getting the chance to see your beautiful self, learn just how sweet and smart you are, I think that might change! What a terrific pair you and your person make; you've only been together a little over a year but it's clear; the deal is sealed; best friends and soul mates for life! And tell your person I can relate to just how much he/she loves you...there are no words! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled summer day celebrating with your family, sweetheart. It's a hot one, no snow today, but I'm sure your person is making sure you're having a blast, being spoiled to the max! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Blaze! Maybe I'll bump into you one day around town!
    P.S...Continued success in the showring, Blaze!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Blaze,

What a handsome boy you are and a very smart one too. I wish you luck
    in all your future shows & I'm sure you will do your very best. It sure looks
    like you had fun playing in the snow. Great memories for your family.
    Big congrats on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.Sending out many hugs
    & kisses for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt