Thread: Precious Precious Little Rosy!

Hybrid View

The minute I saw your face Rosy and read your story, I just knew that our Pam would be posting for you, so it wasn't a surprise in the least to see she has started your thread.

What an adorable little girl you are. I can picture in my minds eye you running around your yard (flying actually). It is so reassuring to hear that you ended up with a wonderful family who loves and appreciates you to the nth degree. You deserve that and you so well deserve to be recognized for your brave spirit and spunk as our Dog of the Day.

You might want to have your mommie browse around Pet Talk and look at the pictures of the handsome little boys we have around here, but be careful, they are smooth talkers. heehee
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Rosy - what a beautiful and happy girl you are. I'm so sorry that your early life was so horrible and inhumane, but now you are where you will be loved and cared for forever. I pray that your friends that lived with you in those terrible conditions have been as lucky as you, and have found loving forever homes. Bless your human Mom and Dad for showing you that all of us humans aren't as terrible as the first ones you knew!

Little Rosy,

I read your story and I am so sad that you were treated so badly. But now you have been loved and happy in your new family and will forever have a wonderful life.

Hi Rosy~~

Hello to you, little sweetheart and princess. We can barely type this without wiping away the tears of sadness after reading your story. What a terrible start you had, Rosy Girl. It breaks our heart. You look so much like our Daisy with long hair. You are so adorable and we're ecstatic that you've been saved by your wonderful family. You look so cute, all dressed up and living in the lap of luxury. Kudos to your family!!! We would love to have your Mom join Pet Talk so we can get to know you and your family better. We have a great community and our Chi population is growing. Please join us!! Tell Mom to give you some kisses(some for all your fursibs) to celebrate today. Congrats on being our DOTD today!! Happiness to you and your family always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

It's heartbreaking to think that it took a tragedy of such proportion, the loss of life, both human and furry, before your suffering, and the suffering of so many other defenseless animals, would be addressed. I too am wiping away tears, imagining the horrors of your early life, the horror of that fateful day. But a higher power was watching over you that day Rosy, keeping you safe, alive and well, for a reason. The world is need of more joyful, gentle creatures such as you Rosy; forgiving, joy filled souls who remind us every day with their uncompromised love for life, just how precious our time on this earth is, how relatively insignificant so many of our concerns and worries are. Now, on a lighter note...how precious can one pupper be! You are adorable beyond words and is there ANY wonder your Mom would fall as so many before her, so proud to proclaim herself a "foster failure!" Congratulations to you ballerina Rosy, our extra special, brave and beautiful, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your family are enjoying a super fun filled day of celebration, a day filled with all things wonderful! And please have your dear Mom give you bunches of extra hugs and oodles kisses, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~