Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fern

Fern

You were such a cute kitten Fern and I've visited your website before and you're also a beautiful cat. I'm so glad that you were able to be COTD. I bet your parents are very proud of you.

Oh my ........ what a beauty !!! I had a long visit at your website , and I must tell everybody : go and see that too !! You and your sister Iris have such beautiful fluffy tails !!! Your friend doggie Jazmyn is also a cutie !!

Congrats sweet Fern on being our special COTD !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Fern, you are adorable! I just love kitties with fluffy tails! I visited your website--it's great. Your sister, Iris, is a cutie, too. Maybe she'll get to be CatoftheDay sometime!

Head bonks to you!
    spectrekitty

Hello Fern, what a lovely baby photo! I wish I could keep you on my screen for another day because you're so beautiful! I hope your humans honour you and Iris with lots of treats, hugs and more photos for your web site!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Good morning Fern! You are such a pretty kitty! I saw your website, and it is purrrrfect! You are so cute!! I just had to print out your pretty face and hang it in my office! Awwww! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Great web site-great cats!

Fern and Iris are both such beautiful kitties...jazmyn is pretty cool, too...and the RB kitty Boomer. I remember that web site - the artwork is just too amazing! I'd love to commission your meomie's talents to paint a mural including Ritzy.....What a neat place for two puff-tail cool cats to call home!

Congrats on being cat of the day! Maybe you can convince your mommie to honor your day in her mural!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

What a little beauty! Fern, you obviously have great parents, and I really liked your web page. You DO have a gorgeous, fluffy tail!
    Congradulations

Fantastic Fern!

What an absolutely beautiful girl you have grown up to be (cute kittens have a way of doing that) LOL! Yes, your web site is wonderful - your Mommie is very talented!!! It is obvious that you and Iris have a special "sissy" relationship...what beautiful photos. Congratulations, beautiful Fern, on being today's extremely special Cat of the Day! It is great to meet you and your entire family!

Noserubs, snuggles and Purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning! I'm Fern, COTD. I'm so happy!! And my family is SO purroud. Special thanks to the people, cats, dogs, birds etc. who have already signed our guestbook or emailed. I wouldn't have even known I was COTD, if it wasn't for them. I applied about 8 months ago & almost forgot! Maybe the person who post the photo for COTD should email a day or 2 in advance to let you know or something? Or maybe the surprise is half the fun!! Anyways I'm really enjoying my special day & I'm sure I'll get extra catnip for this! Purrs & thanks! Fern

Good Morning Fern, I love that photo of you, what a darling cat you are. I think you must have a lot of fun with your sister Iris too.
    Luckily your Mom gave birth in that home where your family decided to keep you and Iris, now you have a wonderful forever home with a wonderful family who loves you so very much.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Fern, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Aren't you a Super-Model, beautiful Fern! I love your look!
    I will go in a second to see your site

Congratulations on being our lovely cat of the day, Fern! You're a real cutie pie! And what a smart girl you are too! I have been to visit your site - you and your sister are SO adorable in the pictures!

I hope you're having a lot of fun and will get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles today on your special day!

Purrs and headbumpies from Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

The Gang sends Congrates

Fern...Another Ontario Beauty makes a guest appearance on COTD..
    It takes a while to become a "Star" but its worth waiting for. My NoNoNicky waited a year but "Hay"...Whos counting....
    You are a beaty for sure & your Moms Message is true;the shelter I volunteer at always needs foster homes for our pregie Moms and " special needs" feline guests.
    Your website is great & your family looks like alot of fun, thx for sharing them with us today.

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minni-Me.

Fern
    What a smile your baby picture gave me. You have grown up into a equally beautiful girl. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hello precious little kitty, congratulations on your big day!