Thread: Excellent Eeyore!

Excellent Eeyore!

Eeyore, sweet bunny! When I saw your picture, I just said AAAWWWWW!! You are very beautiful and I love when a bunny is our Pet of the Day! Congratulations!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

eeyore

Hi frosty ,You are just the most adorable thing in the world i love rabbits and I specially love lop rabbits.I love your colour i just love you.

Eeyore you are so adorable!!!

I went "AW" when I saw your sweet picture. Then I saw you were born on my birthday and I knew you had to be a special bunny, indeed!!!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today and getting an extra treat or two. Please have your humans give you a kiss on your little head from me, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuteness alert Eeyore, you couldn't be more precious if you tired! Oh, those ears are too sweet! What a beautiful little bunny you are; your photos melted my heart!!! So you were one of those "ooopsie" babies? hehe You may have been a "surprise" Eeyore, but after reading your Mom's proud tribute, it's clear you couldn't be more loved and cherised than you are; an uexpected, beautiful blessing! Now if only I could give you a gentle cuddle and kiss, stroke that soft, velvety coat in person; I hope your Mom will do that for me! Congraulations to you adorable Eeyore, PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweetheart, and each and every day of your wonderful, love filled life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, you sweet bunny! You are very cute and a regal looking bunny. I hope you got lots of yummy treats today on your very special day! I hope you enjoyed your special day honey bunny! Hugs and kisses to your sweet face. I could just bury my face in your fur and kiss you all day long!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..