Thread: Precious Piggy

Precious Piggy

Piggy what an adorable precious face you have!!!

I went "AW!!!!" when I saw your sweet picture!!!
    You are a piggy after my own heart. I love peanut butter and fresh apple slices too only I eat the peanut butter on the apple. Tastes like caramel apples that way.

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today!!! You deserve every ounce of fun you can squeeze out of your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWW is right! What an adorable little hammie you are, Piggy! And I don't have to meet you to think you're very, very special! Your person is one lucky gal, or guy, to have a little furkid as sweet and friendly as you! And you're not alone in your love for peanut butter and apples! Yum, a delicacy for sure! Hope today you and all of your fellow hammies enjoy a very happy, fun filled day celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day honors Piggy...lots of rolling in your ball, spinning on your wheels and being loved to pieces! You're one most deserving honoree! Gentle cuddles to you cutie pie Pig! Please have your person give you a tiny bit of fave PB & apple, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks!

I'm Piggie's owner,and Thanks so much for your comments everyone! Piggy just "piggy-ed out" on apple and pb ^^ He loved it,and he seems so exited he got on pet of the day! Thanks so much for your nice comments everyone, you're all so nice!

Piggy, you are such a C-U-T-I-E! Happy PotD (that's Pet of the Day AND Piggy of the Day!)!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Piggy! You are so cute. Made my day looking at your little face. You look deep in thought in this picture. Maybe you are daydreaming about those apples with peanut butter. That's a delicious snack! You have excellent taste. Have fun celebrating POTD with your family today. Congrats to you!

What a cute little hamster you are, Piggy. I believe your owner was right when they picked you out, you certainly do sound like a very special ham! I hope you get all the peanut butter and fresh apple you want in honor of this special day. You deserve it, cutie!

Congratulations on being our POTD, Piggy!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}