Thread: Cinnabun

Cinnabun

OMG now if that isn't the cutest little sweet thing, nothing is! What an adorable ball of fur with the big snowshoe feet. Congratulations sweetie on being Pet of the Day! And Bravo for the owner who loves you enough to let you run free in the house.

CinnaBun

CinnaBun OMG!!!!! When I woke up this morining and saw that cute little bunnie face, all I could do was say awwww. That has got to be the cutest pic I have seen in a long, long time. Congrats on being POTD!!! You certanily deserve it. Keep hoppin'

Oh, I'm speechless! Cinnabun, you are one of the most precious bunsters I have ever seen! You look too cute to be real!! How precious you look, napping on your back, feet in the air, all snuggled in your human's arms!! And those fluffy, furry little snowshoes!! As a kid, I had big, fuzzy, floppy slippers that looked JUST like you! I could cry at the thought of anyone abusing such a precious, gentle little creature such as you dear Cinnabun. But you didn't let your tragic past affect your beautiful, loving, free spirit! Thank goodness that now and forever more you will know nothing but gentle kindness, devotion and love! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful, bunny Cinnabun! You are so very deserving of the title Pet of the Day! I wish for you a very, very long, healthy and happy life cutie pie! Hugs and cuddles and bunny nose wiggles to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Cinnabun, I love that photo of you, it put a smile on my face this morning. You are just adorable and as your Mom says a free spirit. From what she says you have complete freedom and are very friendly, wow, you got it made in the shade. LOL Congratulations dear, sweet Cinnabun Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will have some very special carrots on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Because you have been chosen as our very own Pet of the Day - you instantly have a huge fan club.
    How could anyone resist the pictures of you showing off your adorable feet.

I am saddened to hear you were abused, but at the same time, thrilled to read that you have found a forever home where you are so appreciated and loved.

Congratulations Cinnabun, you are very deserving of this special honor today.

Cinnabun
    how anyone could abuse such a cute bunny is beyond my understanding. I love everything about you. Your picture is bringing tons of smiles to Pet Talkers today. Congratulations on finding a wonderful forever home and loving family and for being our special Pet of the Day today.

Oh, Cinnabun, Hun, I just love your name, and your photo is adorable! My husband said you looked like a furry stuffed animal, and I thought you looked like you were wearing big fluffy slippers. I get so upset when I hear about animal cruelty, but this story is a happy one because you know have the Best Human(s) who encourage your free and loving spirit! You are soooo beautiful and truly deserve to be our Pet of the Day! Thanks for bringing all us Pet Lovers a Big Smile today, Baby, and hope you get a bundle of carrots today!!!! Hoppy Day!!!!

I brought my Bunzilla in the house to show him the picture and boy was he jealous!! (or in love - hard to tell)

Congrats Sweetie!!! You are adorable!
    Dogs have owners - Cats have Staff!