Thread: Ouch

Ouch

I messed up my neck this morning and it is really starting to ache tonight This morning when my husband was strapping Tyler into his truck, I ran out to say goodbye to Tyler. My plan was to leap off of the curb and into the front seat of the truck to surprise Tyler and blow him a kiss ('m goofy like that).
    My lack of coordination got the better of me and I didn't duck my head low enough I ended up ramming the top of my head into the door jam. It didn't really start hurting until a couple of hours later but now I am considering pulling out the heating pad.
    Not much purpose to this post, I guess I'm just looking for sympathy
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Awwww, poor Missy! An ice pack would be better than a heating pad ... heating pads are good for muscle aches, but yer noggin is mostly skin and bone!
    I've Been Frosted

it hurts more around the bottom of my neck and my shoulders but I'll try ice first, thanks
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Ouch! I can sympathize with you! I've been walking into things and scraping ankles and knuckles and everything the past few days. Can you get one of those hot packs that you can stick on to your neck to make it feel better?

Hope you feel better... being in pain and taking care of kids is not a fun combination!

Whenever I hurt my self, the first question my sister, the massage therapist, asks me is, "Did you put ice on it?" That's the first thing to do for muscle injuries too.

You definitely have my sympathy! Yep..perfect advise..cold packs first....then MOIST heat. You're talking to a "pain in the neck" expert!! Feel better!

I've been Boooo'd!

I suppose that DID surprise Tyler, although not the way you intended!

Hope you feel better quickly.

I'm still stiff this morning but it didn't interfere with my hour at the gym so I'm happy