Thread: Boo's Thread

Hybrid View

Hello there sweet Boo!!! Nice to see you today.

I am soooo happy that Bo has done so well,and just feels so comfortable at your home.I'm sure knowing you as a family member while she was growing up helped a lot...it was just the sharing that was difficult at first and the way you pat her EVERY time you walk by as well as the others lets her know that you love all equally.
    That's what I do...every time i pat one cat...I pat every single cat that sees me.
    I do this every day/night.Have done this since the beginning.
    I think that's what makes them all get along better.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Carla, Nancy said Boo did not remember me from before or when I use to live with them until Mama died. What she does reconize is that my spirit is almost like Mama's. That $30 was the best $30 I ever spent, having Boo read was lifechanging for Boo and the rest of us. I am just thrilled at how happy she is now and that she will live out the rest of her years with me as a HAPPY "gal"!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Carla, Nancy said Boo did not remember me from before or when I use to live with them until Mama died. What she does reconize is that my spirit is almost like Mama's. That $30 was the best $30 I ever spent, having Boo read was lifechanging for Boo and the rest of us. I am just thrilled at how happy she is now and that she will live out the rest of her years with me as a HAPPY "gal"!
    I am sure that your spirit and family resemblence is the same so it made Bo very comfortable...although I've read a lot of books saying that cats have long and short term memory exactly like humans...not as much in dogs but dogs do have some long term memory...just cats have it like humans.
    That's what I've read in many books.
    But who knows what's right in some books and wrong...and even people forget after so many years of not seeing someone.

I'm sure Nancy was right on the money about everything,and Bo sees your mom's spirit in you.(cats being more in tune to Spirits,I also read,although so many people now are admitting to seeing spirits nowadays.(on tv shows that i watch,that are Awesome!)
    I think your Nancy is a genuine and I'd like to call her sometime for a couple of things on my kittys here
    I'm so happy for Bo,you and all your kittys

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Oh Boo, it makes me so happy to hear that you are getting along better and just loving every minute of life.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Beautiful Boo - what a loving armful you are! I am so glad that you became SUCH a happy kitty - it sure wasn't fun being scared of everyone, was it?

But look at you now - you KNOW you are loved and safe,and even have the confidence and mischief to step on your squeaky toy when she is under the covers (see Samantha thread ). Many hugs to you, happy Boo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda