I just saw the preview of a "Summer Blockbuster" starring Eddie Murphy.

I really didn't get the premise of the movie but in one scene EM comes across a cat that he kicks-YOU CAN TELL THAT THEY CUT THE FILM AND REPLACE THE CAT WITH A DOLL, but why would they even put something that smacks of animal abuse into it?

There was a stupid movie a few years back where a dog or cat bites some actor and he throws it out a window.

That's really funny!

I read the review about the "Hancock" movie.....A drunk superhero that can fly but can't land.

I just don't get it. The producer said that he had one F-bomb in the movie that he had to use judiciously to save the rating so more people could use it!

---------------------

I am no saint and do not profess to have a clean conscious-I like my humor bawdy, but with a little couth.

I was watching SPIKE TV for the MMA fights that they broadcast. During the commercials a promo for "STV's first original comedy' come on.

The 'comedy' is about a factory and the 'men' who work in it.

There are three guys sitting around and one of them is holding his hand up and explaining to the other two about -Dude, even I can't explain it without cringing-how he gets intimate with his lady friends.

There is no way to even say that it's a double entendre....It was friggin crass.

THe problem I had with it was more with the way that the station played it during the fights. I am sure that there were kids watching during the program.

I just could not believe that they would OK showing a clip of a racy show like that.

----------------

I was channel surfing and saw some kiddie program where this little AH was on a classroom and standing on a desk. The teacher told him to get down or he was going to go to the principal's office. The kid blows her off, walks across the rest of the desks, out the door and into the hall.

He stops and looks at the camera and says something really 'cute' like, 'Hey, that go me out of class!'

The teacher doesn't follow or do anything to the little AH.

No wonder kids act like this in real life.

ABC Family and the Disney Channel promote this kind of smart-arsed, "I can do anything I want" horsecrap as kiddie programming.

Parents, teachers and any authority figures are shown as impotent, buffonish idiots that can be easily baffled by some little pre-teen.

I couldn't stand "Leave it to Beaver" but he never treated June and Ward as idiots who couldn't figure out what the Wally and the Beav were up to.

They were just hard enough on the Beaver.