Thread: Spanky

Spanky

What a sweet baby! LUV the pink tongue! It's SO cute. She looks SO pretty and pert after her visit to the salon!

Congratulations on being POTD, Spanky! You deserve it!

Stephanie
    Mocha, Lily, and Felix [The 3 Little (guinea) Pigs]

Spanky

You are absolutely right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I am beholding the beauty in this precious little girl. She is adorable. I love her!! I loved your idea of the toys hanging from the string for her to play with, it shows how much you love her. I hope my pug Lucy looks as beautiful as Spanky in her elder years.
    Congratulations Spanky on being Dog of the Day.

Aww, Spanky, you've made my day. You are adorable all dolled up in your purple outfit.

Congratulations on being Dog Of The Day!
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Greetings Spanky, DOG OF THE DAY Oh, if you aren't the most precious Pug, and so, so pretty in your purple bows and stylin' scarf...coordinates perfectly with your PRECIOUS pink tongue! Now, girl to girl, I ask you Spanky...aren't those trips to the salon fun? I'll just bet you're one of the salon's fave clients! Yes, it's true; beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Spanky. But to this "beholder," there isn't a pup more beautiful than you, in appearance or in heart...and it's clear, reading your proud Papa's loving words, that he agrees; me thinks you just might be a "Daddy's girl! Oh how I wish I could scoop you up and cover that sweet face with a zillion kisses! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying the happiest day, celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors with your proud parents! And please Dad, an extra treat and hug and kiss for Spanky, from me! WE LOVE SPANKY

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Spanky - you are absolutely precious. I'll bet you're a real fun lover too. That tongue gives you a very unique look and you couldn't get lost in a room full of other pugs - you family would pick you out in about one second flat. Enjoy your special day today, and many more happy days ahead!!!