Thread: Domino

Domino

You are quite the cute, proper English lady; playing hard to get with your boyfriend and having a good time with the dog. Enjoy your special day.

Domino, you are adorable! You remind me so much of the first cat I ever had, Minnie, when I was 7! She looked very much like you, all black with "white bits"! She would roam the back yard but always come come and sleep in my arms at night. Happy cat of the day to you sweetheart!

WOW.......You are one beautiful cat! It sounds like you have the best life and we are sooo happy for you!!!!!!! Happy COTD to you!!

MEow,
    Moon and Bean

DOMINO, WE ARE LAUGHING AT THAT SECOND PHOTO OF YOU AS THE AMAZING COLOSSAL CAT AND THATS ONE OF THE NICEST SECOND PHOTOS EVER.
    YOU ARE INDEED A VERY PROPER ENGLSH CAT, AND WE CAN EASILY SEE YOU WITH YOUR SAUCER OF CREAM, AND A PLATE OF KIPPERS , SERVED OF COURSE ON ROYAL DAULTON.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEE A CHEERIO, AND A ROYAL GEETING TO DELIGHTFUL DOMINO OUR MOST ENGLISH AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there beautiful Domino! You certainly look to be in your element sauntering about in your lovely English garden! That bottom shot is spot on, so "English countryside," from the winding stone wall to the signature red phone booth. And what would the English countryside be without a resident kitty patrolling the grounds, and that's one BIG kitty! So Telemann "bad," Mahler "good!" It's always nice for a girl to have a choice! And call me crazy but hmmm, Mahler, Telemann...I'm note-ing a pattern here! What an idyllic, enchanted life you have been blessed with Domino, a true rags to riches tale, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart! Much love and congratulations to you from across the pond, beautiful Domino! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day regin with pal Dylan, Mahler, and the humans! And heartfelt thanks to you dear Mum for going the rescue route, giving such a fabulous feline a paw up in life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Domino what a beauty you are!!!

I love both of your pictures. Well, the bottom one is a painting isn't it? So well done it's hard to tell! Good job!

I hope you are enjoying your day and having a treat or two.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a pretty girl you are, Domino. No wonder the boy next door is smitten with you.

I'm glad to hear your family took you home to enjoy the spoiled life, and you could not have found a better place. Yes, I know Oxfordshire pretty well - have visited friends and family there quite a few times, so I know there are lots of mice to keep you occupied.

Have fun today, and make sure to get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Domino!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet faced Domino

Dear Domino,
    you are the cutest thing ever. You look just like my Ronronichou, http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachme...0&d=1213650127
    Also known for her hunting abilities

Enjoy being COTD! It is a title that suits you to a tee

Congrats to you Domino for being picked as today's Cat of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

How can you NOT love a beautiful kitty like you?!? HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Domino Girl-cotd!!

DEAREST DOMINO-JUST LIKE MY SAMMY-A BLACK AND WHITE TUXEDO CAT! THAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT THE BREED-THEY SEEM TO LOVE BEING ....SUSANSWATLIN518

Domino Girl-cotd!!

I Think These Tuxedo Cats Are The True Clowns! Mine Loves To Either Catch Rays Of Sun On His Stomach-white Bits Or Try To Make Me Laugh Which He Is Good At! I Am Re-posting This Because For Some Reason-it Didn't Come Out Earlier. Have A Good One Domino----susanswatlin518

Domino

Thanks for all your kind messages. Domino got a special treat yesterday (then she caught a mole! naughty girl)

Quote Originally Posted by stephenoxford View Post
    Thanks for all your kind messages. Domino got a special treat yesterday (then she caught a mole! naughty girl)
    No, not "naughty girl". GOOD girl! She's fulfilling her duty as a predator by eliminating the slow and stupid moles.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado