Thread: Blossom

Blossom

Blossom what a beauty you are!!! I've never see a chicken like you before!!!

I got such a grin at your Wild Chicks gang!!! I can just see the lot of you keeping law and order in your yard!!!

I hope you all are having a fun, treat filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Blossom, what a special treat to have you gracing my screen! We do have at least one member here on Pet Talk with chickens of your breed. I really enjoyed reading about you and the fun you have with the Wild Chicks! I suspect that hawk incident (thank goodness you were saved!) has helped to shape your personality into the Fearless Leader you have become.

Sending you some extra yummies for your dinner tonight. Celebrate and enjoy your special day as our Pet of the Day!

Hello there beautiful Blossom!!! What a magnificent creature you are; your colors are amazing! I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio., sweetheart! My smile grew wider with every word, ending in out loud laughter--->Velociraptors And by its end, I came to the conclusion that in my next life, I wouldn't mind coming back as YOU! What a life! (Hot breaksfasts?) You and the band of "Wild Chicks" sure know how to scratch every ounce of joy out of life, and the joy you give back to each other, to your family, a zillion fold! What a lucky family, knowing the love and companionship of a creature as sweet and special as you! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day, Blossom! I hope you and all of your fellow feathered friends are having the happiest, most fun filled day celebrating with your humans, and all of the other many assorted critters, too Long and happy life to you, beautiful Blossom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Blossom! You are a gorgeous chicken. I bet your eggs are simply beautiful. Have fun celebrating with your "wild chicks" and family. Congrats on POTD!

beauteous Blossom

Blossom, what a wonderful life you lead, I'm almost envious! Congratulations to you, you Wild Chick, how I'd love to see you in action I hope you have continued unending happiness for many years to come!!

Blossom, you sound like you are a wonderful leader of the "Wild Chicks". I can just see you all chasing the dogs and cats around.

Congratulations on being our POTD, pretty girl!