Thread: Playful Rudy

Playful Rudy

Rudy, I was laughing reading your little story. Someone used the word "play" 6 times in that short tale!! My goodness, I think you must like to PLAY, huh?

You are quite a handsome fella and I am pleased that you stopped to rest long enough for mummy to snap that lovely photo of you.

Hope you enjoy your special day, as Dog of the Day!

This is Carol, Carolyn's daughter-in-law. Rudy is so cute and active! Congratulations on his day in the spotlight! I hope you are getting as much enjoyment from him as you did Dixie. I know you love Rudy as much as I do my six cats! They become your babies! Maybe we can talk Carolyn into getting one. Of course, hell hasn't frozen over yet, so I guess we won't suceed! Take care!

Hi Rudy !!!

Good morning to you, little cutie patootie!!! Where is our cuteness overload warning? You look like a playful little guy and the light of your Mom and Dad's life. Congrats on your big day, little man, our fab Saturday DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you some treats and kisses from us here in Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy....you look like boy who likes to play! I bet you have your humans wrapped around your little paw! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Rudy!!!!!

What a cute baby! I love Shih tzu's! He is absolutely adorable! Please give him a big kiss from my dogs(cat, fish, and guinea pig) to your precious pup! Happy DOTD
    Laura and the Pets *You can see my pets at* bucknchloe.blogspot.com

Hello Rudy,

What a precious picture of you relaxing on the hearth. I'll bet that feels
    nice & cool on your belly. I think you are a very special & lucky boy to
    have such a nice family to love you. Your folks probably think they are
    the lucky ones. Big congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you plenty of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there cutie patootie Rudy! I see we caught you during one of your rare "down times!" Play? PLAY??? Did someone mention play? If you asked my girls they'd tell you doggies were put on this earth for two reasons, to play and be loved, and it's clear your life is filled with an abundance of both fun and love! Your Mom took the words right out of my mouth, Rudy...you're beautiful, totally irresistible, and oh so special...the perfect, most precious pup! It's wonderful to know that such a deserving doggie found his way to the happiest home, the bestest Mom and Dad, the best ever life! Hope you're enjoying your BIG day Rudy, cramming in tons of playtime with your humans and pup pal, and being showered with all the love and praise your heart can hold! Congratulations adorable Rudy, Dog of the Day! Please have your Mom or Dad give you a big, sloppy smooch for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Rudy

You are very special. I know from experience. Me and Coco are just like you. Very lucky to have such a great home!!!!

Rudy, I must agree with you that you are so irresistible! :] That adorable little face of yours just melts my heart. I hope you have a great day running around and being your mischievous self.

Congratulations on being our DOTD, Rudy!