Thread: Thank You

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you that replyed
    to my post
    We got a new dog on Wednesday and she is a black lab she was rescued from a shelter her old owners had her and they left her out side in the cold she had 11 puppies but they all went to a good home .
    The day we got her our daughter Alex went right up to her and huged her and she didn't move So with our new dog Scrappins life is going very well
    all the best to you all and thank you again Cheetah

Congratulations on the new dog, and special congratulations for getting a rescue girl, and taking an adult dog!

I too wish you the very best with your new dog and am so glad you decided to take in a rescue. It does my heart good to know there is one more "unwanted" dog who now has a loving home. And of course with you being one of the group here, we know it will be a very special home indeed. There will surely be a time of adjustment, but with love and patience and all of us busy-bodies here to help, this will be a wonderful adventure.

Cheetah,

Congrats to you and congrats to the new dog. There's a bond between a former throw away animal and the new adoptive parents that is like no other. They truly know that you "saved" them. I hope you enjoy this new dog, and I hope she adjusts well, despite her past suffering. Both my dogs were rescues and I never regret it for a second, they are so grateful and they show me all the time how grateful they are.

And there is one less unwanted pet on this earth as Rachel said.

I had a yellow lab for 13 years and he was a kind, gentle soul. Labs are great family dogs and I am sure you will agree once you get to know how special she is.

-Leslie

Congrats on adopting a rescue!!! You will be blessed with her undying gratitude, I'm sure! Good luck with Scrappins and I hope you'll have many long years of love and devotion!
    Sue

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Congratulations on your new family member.: )Labs are a wonderful breed and you also
    saved a life.
    May you have many happy years of enjoyment with Scrappins.

I'm so happy you found a new friend! Now the fun begins. I hope you have a wonderful, long, and fulfulling life together. Keep us posted on how Scrappins and your family is doing.

Congratulations to you Cheetah and to beautiful Scrappins. The love of my life was a rescue lab named Jingles. I had her for almost 13 years and she brought me the most incredible joy and unimaginable love. Bless you for giving a forever home and a fresh start in life to a needy adult dog. I know you will have many, many happy years with the beautiful Scrappins. Please give her a big hug and kiss. Hope we can see a picture sometime soon!!