Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poppy

Poppy

It really does sound as though you and Poppy were meant to be together. It's amazing how that works, isn't it? She's a beautiful girl and you're lucky to have found each other. After a rough start in life, she can now relax, knowing that she's in good hands. Poppy girl, enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That is an incredible story! So glad the two of you found each other
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Poppy, soul mate indeed

I am sooo moved by your story
    Poppy: COTD extraordinaire! Beautiful red tabby of my heart!
    All the best to Poppy, you and your prescient husband
    kat kisses to all

Poppy, your story is so amazing! You really were meant to be with your mom.

My heart goes out to you, precious little Poppy, who as a tiny kitten had such a dreadful experience. For a little baby that would have been terrifying and so very painful.

How wonderful that your mom's fiance fell in love with you when he said he did not like cats!!! You certainly worked you magic, little Poppy baby. And now you are safe and rescued from the shelter.

You are such a darling, and how heartwarming to find out that you are there to greet everyone and are so loving.

It has been a joy to read your story, Poppy and I thank you so much for being such a wonderful COTD. May you have all that your precious heart desires on your special day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Poppy!

Poppy- your story made my day!

You look like such a sweet and adorable cat, and you have been through so much, just like my Zella http://catoftheday.com/archive/2008/April/17.html -- so glad you found a wonderful home.

What an amazing story.... you two were menat to be together! I think you were in the right place at the right time... and bless you and your fiance (now husband) for taking sweet Poppy into your home!

Poppy, congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

poppy

what a beautiful, sweet faced kitty.
    She is obviously very much contended in her loving home.
    I enjoyed reading about her.

Precious Poppy, your story has warmed my heart . . . truly amazing how fate unites creatures and people that need and can help each other. Blessings to you and yours, pretty girl, and enjoy your deserved COTD status!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious ORANGEGIRL!!!!!!!!! What karma that you and your Mom BOTH had broken legs from accidents!!! GLad you have a great forever home! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

AND ANOTHER DEAR CREATURE OF OUR LORD GOD WHO BEAT THE ODDS AND FOUND HERSELF THE PYURRRFECT FURREVER HOME.
    SHES QUITE A GORGEOUS CAT, WITH UNIQUE COLORING AND A LOVELY FACE.
    AND I THINK THAT THIS IS OUR LORDS WAY OF HELPING POPPY OVERCOME HER ROUGH START IN LIFE, AND HELPING YOU BY FINDING YOU A BELOVED COMPANION AND FRIEND.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS SEND A REDDISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR MOST PURRFECTAND NEWST CAT OF THE DAY POPPY THE PLEASANT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Poppy, I am so happy for you. After such a terrible beginning in your life - look where you are now!

I wish you a long happy life with your loving family.

Re

What a story - it sounds like Poppy was meant to be your cat. She is a pretty cat and after her sad beginnings, I'm very glad she found such a good home! Congrats Poppy on being Cat of the Day - you deserve the honor.

Poppy how beautiful you are!!!

What a touching story. You were meant to be with your mommy for sure!!!
    I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day !!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww Poppy.........you and your mom are definitely meant to be together. You are a real beauty and I'm so glad you found such a great furrever home!

Beautiful, precious Poppy! Oh, what an amazing, heart melting, heart warming story, on so many levels! You and your Mom were most certainly meant to be; best friends and soul mates for life! As for your Dad...I'm not sure he was ever NOT a kitty lover at heart; even when your Mom wasn't quite sure, it was he who sensed something special in you, and that you and your Mom were destined to be as one! You and your Mom both suffered unimaginably but oh, what a happy ending all around; fate will have its way! Much love and heartfelt congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day with your proud Mom and Dad, and each and every moment of your blessed life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Poppy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~