Thread: Brownie

Hybrid View

Brownie

Brownie what a handsome boy you are!!!

I'm sorry you had to move to a new home. I know your first human misses and loves you a lot. I hope you are having a great time in your new home.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear beautiful Brownie

I have tears pouring down my face reading your family's touching Father's Day tribute to their beloved best friend; you truly are one beautiful boy, beautiful in appearance, beautiful in spirit. Although you may not be there with them now Brownie, it's clear you are still family to them, and always will be. How blessed they were to have had a fur friend like you to brighten their days, to put smiles on their faces. And by all accounts you were one terrific dad yourself to your own little ones, and I'm sure your legacy of gentleness, love and devotion are being carried on through them! You truly must be one very special piggie Brownie, to have made such an impact upon one young person's life in so short a time, and best of all sweetheart, the wonderful, happy memories your family holds in their hearts for you are memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. We here on Pet Talk are so very happy to honor the precious piggie that you are beautiful Brownie, to crown you our very special, most deserving, Father's Day Pet of the Day! Happy Father's Day, Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Brownie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Brownie, it was the perfect day to feature you as POTD, it being Fathers Day and all. I hope you are having a wonderful time in your new home on this special day. I must agree with your first owner, you certainly are a beautiful piggie!

Congratulations on being POTD, Brownie!