Thread: Anyone tried My Savings online?

Anyone tried My Savings online?

I was just wondering if anyone had tried out this site? It offers free samples and coupons as well.

I was battling insomnia about 4 weeks ago and was on it for hours, and the samples I decided to try have been rolling in! I think I have enough trial sized deoderant for the next year or so. Got bunches of Frizz Ease and other John Frieda things, as well as Pantene and Dove hair products. Also got some Blue Buffalo cat food. Don't remember asking for the free condom... but got one of them as well, lol!

It's a bit tedious, but the samples aint half bad!

http://www.mysavings.com/

Someone posted that link a few weeks back. I've been getting some of my samples as well. Closet organization stuff, it came with a handy pack of sticky notes. I got more sticky notes in a sample pack of stuff from Always. They are the cutest little notes! (except for the fact that they say Always at the bottom.) Don't think I'll be using those in public places. I got toothpaste this week too. I don't think I got any deodorant. I'll have to go check it out again! I couldn't remember the site name when I went looking the other day. Thanks for the reminder.

ahhh.. a friend of mine on myspace showed me it.

i got toothpaste today too, lol.

yesterday was viva towels, more john frieda stuff, 2 more mini deoderants, and some fake sweetener.

Oh yes, I've been going to this site for about a year. Here lately haven't been doing the daily visit like I used to. You will find though that some of the stuff won't ever come, and that's really frustrating!

Yup! I posted the link to this not too long ago! It's a really great web site. I've gotten tons of things from a blood sugar meter for my husband to pet food to whatever I find interesting.

I'll have to try this!

Niņo & Eliza

would I be able to use it??...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    They have offers from a bunch of different countries, maybe there's a section for you, I can't remember what countries are on there.

I would love to do this but seeing as this isn't my house I would hate to have a bunch of mail sent here, haha.

facebook

Ok, just sent for a lot of stuff. Mostly dog treats and magazines and food. I hope it all comes in the next 3 months or so or my parents will be receiving things they didn't ask for!

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    I didn't see any specific samples for Mexico. They have USA, Canada, UK, and OZ/NZ.