Thread: Magnificent Mikey!

Magnificent Mikey!

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day, Mikey and Landon!!! SO nice to meet you guys, and what a great way to start the day, with a precious piggie as our featured honoree! You could be my piggie Moon's twin, Mikey...only you're twice the size! hehe Your "racing stripe" is the coolest, what a handsome, hunky boy I just love that photo of you with your devoted guardian, Landon! He surely loves his precious furry friend and as a piggie lover and Mom, I can well relate; you critters are the best, and you Mikey, are the BEST of the best! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well after your surgery, sweetheart; you're one lucky boy, having a family so devoted and caring!

What an awesome team, Landon and Mikey, best buds for life! Enjoy your well earned day as Pet Talk's "top pet," Mikey and Landon! I'm sure you two are going to have an extra special day, spreading the big news, celebrating your day on center stage! Cuddles, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you Mikey, from me and my piggies Moonbeam and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well Mikey, I will have to admit that you are one of the cutest little piggies I have seen! I am so happy you got through your tumor scare safely and your family decided to share you with us today.

Congratulations on your new title as POTD, Mikey!

Mikey how adorable you are!!!

I love the picture of you and your boy, Landon!!! What fun you two must have together!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikie and Landon

Thanks Landon for sharing your special piggie. What a cute piggie he is but I had no idea he was such a big pig. I think Rootbeer and he could be good friends. Maybe some day they can meet. As I am sure you remember Root Beer is an older piggie too. Kalena my daughter was very excited to see another piggie she sorta knew. Have a great day and a wonderful summer. See you in the fall.

Oh Mikey, you're just too cute! Landon, it's easy to see you love Mikey very much! Congratulations to both of you on POTD! I hope this day is special for you both!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla