Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Please help save Sydney's life!

This is fantastic!!!!!

Thanks so much guys for all the wonderful thoughts, prayers, and posts. They truly mean the world to me. I can't describe how happy I am that Sydney is doing well. She had her doxorubicin administration today, and despite the chemo she came home and was playing with her ball and being frisky. It was a nice sight to see. I just feel so blessed right now, I try to take each day as a gift, and I just couldn't be happier than I am right now. Thank you so much for the encouraging words, they were trult what got me through some of the rougher periods. Sydney is not out of the woods just yet, but at least I feel she is on the path towards remission. Thank you so much guys!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

It warms my heart to read that Sydney is doing so well. PT prayers do work, that's for sure. The Fur Posse and I will keep them up daily. You and Sydney are always just a breath away in prayer.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so glad that she is doing so well. Thank goodness those tests came back that things were fine, and the tumors were destroyed by the chemo.

Big hugs to you, and soft and loving pets to Sydney!

Sydney is going in for her 10th chemo administration tomorrow. I was freaking out earlier this week because of all the hurricanes, and I pray we dont have to evacuate or mess up Sydney's chemo schedule. I will post her results tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers everyone!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

Prayers for GOOD WEATHER!

How many more treatments does Sydney have?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I hope that Sydney's 10th chemo treatment goes smoothly and that you won't need to evacuate! How scary. Please keep us updated.

Sydney's blood test came back again as everything normal. The vet said she looks great! She now is only going in to have chemo every other week, which is less stressful for her and less stressful on my pocket book. in fact, she doesnt have to go back for 1 month, because in two weeks, the chemo drug she gets I give her at home. So, this will give her some time to feel like things are "normal" again. Sydney has 8 more chemo treatments given every two weeks. Meanwhile, I am going to the store to stock up on non-perishable foods, batteries, and gas. Please pray that we do not get the hurricane(s) here. Sydney is doing great!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

Good news about Sydney! Now we'll concentrate on praying that the weather holds.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Prayers for all whom the hurricane may impact. It is great news that Sydney is doing so well.

KK - are you ok? Any news on the hurricanes?

This thread in General is keeping things updated.

PRAYERS for all the people and pets affected by this. Be safe!

We are ok right now, although we get a "Tornado Warning" posted every few minutes. The kitties are scared and hiding in their spots and the turtle is having a blast playing on the porch. I am praying that New Orleans is ok, that is one of the most wonderful cities with so much culture to offer. Well, I have to go back to the bathroom - another tornado warning just went off. I will post tommorrow to let everyone know how we are doing
    Sincerely,
    Kat

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

HUGS and prayers...latest I heard is that Gustav is now a cat 2.

Stay safe!

We survived the storm and had no damage, which was really nice for once. The bad news is Sydney has not been doing very well this last week. Ever since her last chemo admin, she has been vomiting. I have been giving her nausea medicine to help, but she obviously doesn't feel well. She is also going through a not eating stage. I have tried yogurt, wet food, nutrical, dry food, a tons of different varieties of each, and she is just not interested. She just wants to be left alone. It is sad in the mornings because she hides from me, just to make sure today is not a "chemo day". She seems so happy to see me leave, but I am hoping this will wear off since she isn't going in for awhile. I am thinking about cooking some fresh chicken - she typically likes that a lot - so we shall see. I hope no one was negatively effected from the storm. Thanks for the prayers everyone!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

I'm glad to hear that you survived the storm intact but saddened to hear that Sydney is feeling punk. Goodness, our kitties can give us some scary moments, can't they? We'll keep the prayers going up for you, Katherine, and for Sydney we'll pump up the volume.
    Blessings,
    Mary