Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sydney's Devastating Update.

Do you know anyone in Auburn you can stay with?

Would your kitty be ok 'staying overnight' in hospital for a few days, for three weeks?

Remember, folks here are happy to help out!

She is likely sneezing and bleeding from the biopsy. It must be really scary!

HUGS and PT Prayers to you and Sydney. I'd see if she can stay in Auburn for the treatment.

They could work out a payment plan; we can help; and if they are willing to work with iMom (apply as soon as you know what the treatment is going to be, because the vet has to fax back something to iMom).

It ain't over yet, hon. Best of luck tomorrow! I hope she will agree with the linear radiation. I don't know about Regressin and nasal tumours, but it can't hurt!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I don't know anyone in Auburn. I will ask for a price estimate if Sydney needs to stay there for the extended three week period. I don't quite know what is going on just yet. I am going to call my vet first thing in the morning. Thanks again.

Alot of vet hospitals offer boarding for cats so hopefully this hospital in Auburn does as well. If they do offer this, maybe you could provide some bedding that smells like home and other comforting things. And hopefully you could visit her each week to let her know that you haven't gone away or anything.
    If the hospital doesn't board cats, maybe you could locate a boarding facility close to the hospital and ask them how much more they might charge to run her to the clinic each day. I know it seems like no one would do that but if I ran a boarding facility and someone asked me, I'd do it. I'd have to factor in the cost of travel to and from the clinic and time but it could be do-able.
    Praying for the best outcome!