Thread: Do you thinks he wants to play ball?

Do you thinks he wants to play ball?

The Evil one-eyed stare LOL...
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Ummm yeah, I think so. He's saying put that darn flashy box thing down and play ball with me already!!!!
    Was Champ standing back there with one leg up for a long time, or do you have the rapid fire on the camera? It's funny, she looks like she's frozen and Duke is moving.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw, if the first look didn't get me the second one would have. I am such a sucker for that big happy, wanna play? look.

There's those cutie pies!! I can't get enough of those three dolls. Kisses to all of the sweethearts from me please

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey Duke, hi Champ, about time you got some AIR time! My goodness, is mom too busy with the camera to even PLAY??? I think you should all come over here, we play ball regularly (Lacey sees to that!)

Duke, Mom is a little slow when it comes to takin' a hint isn't she! Look, now Champ came over. Next it will be Chopper (can't imagine him playing with THAT ball! LOL!) and probably every dog in the neighborhood will be lined up for a good game of ball. Be patient Dukey. She will put that camera down soon.

LOL...I did put the flashy box down and we did play fetch with the stick, these pics were the same day as the Chopper weed pulling pictures. Duke thinks all balls are his, regardless of size. Poor Chopper would be bowled over with a ball that big ROFL

I did have the rapid fire on the camera...though Champ sometimes stands like that for awhile...she thinks she is a pointer LOL.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Duke, I love to play ball, so you wouldn't even have to flash that drop dead smile of yours at me. And Champ, I do believe you have the makings of a model. What a stance!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

There they are! Hello there, Duke and Champ! I wish I could hop through the computer and play ball with you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678