Thread: Boo

Boo

Boo......What a beautiful baby you are. I just love your color.
    I would love to have you. You could come live with me any day.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Boo. And take special care of your baby brother.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Dear Boo,
    What an elegant dog you are! When I logged onto Dog of the Day you just so caught my eye! My Grandma's name is Ruth, but we call her Boo. Do not ask me why, It is a long story. I also like you because you are so like my dog, very smart, and I also gave into my dog and he sleeps on the bed with me. My mom just had a baby, and that makes six. Great job in protecting the baby, Pretty girl! I wish I could keep you for a day! Hope you get a lot of treats and pets and kisses today!

Hi, Boo! You are a beautiful and precious girl! I'm glad you found your forever family and now have a baby to look after, too. You are so loyal and loving with your family. They are truly blessed to have you in their lives as you are to have them as well. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi Boo !!!

We're in love with the likes of you, Boo Do you think you might have some Dobie in that mix too? Looking at those features amd that gorgeous shiny coat, we think you might. No matter what, you are a cutie pie!!! You sound like a wonderful girl and such a protector of your baby brother. You'll always make sure no one harms your baby boy will you? Congratualtions on your big day as our DOTD!!! We hope you celebrate with tons of kisses from us. Stay in the house because it's too hot outside here in boiling hot Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Our Air Conditioned House in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You're a very pretty girl Boo! You must be the best big 'sister' ever. Congratulations on DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Boo,

You are a very pretty pup & a smart one too. I know you'll always be
    your people's first baby sweetie. Hope you have a wonderful celebration
    in your honor today as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    just for you Boo baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there beautiful Boo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl What a fabulous blend of two awesome breeds you are Boo, and true to the nobles legacies of the Lab and GSD, no surprise, the sweetest, gentlest, most loyal and loving protector to your family! What a good girl you are Boo, watching over your little brother with such devotion!!! Such a lucky boy, having you there by his side as he grows up, protecting him, teaching him of the infinite pleasures and the treasure, that is doggie love! What a lifelong bond you two will be forging in the years ahead! It was a pleasure getting to know you Boo! I hope you and your wonderful family are all enjoying an extra special, happy and love filled day celebrating your induction into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame! Much love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Boo, with heartfelt wishes for many, many happy years with your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet story, about how you protected the baby, darling Boo!

You certainly deserve to be everyone's DOTD!

Dorrie

Hi there, Boo! I have to tell you, what struck me looking at your photo was the glorious sheen to your coat! My goodness, did you sit in the beauty parlor under the buffer machine? He hee, no, I guess it is a bit your heredity and a bit the food you get. You coat sure is lovely.

Next I read a bit about you and how special you are to your humans. You surely are loved, just look at the glowing words used to describe you. And you return that love. Sounds like you had to do a bit of training in the beginning, getting the point across that you WILL sleep in the big bed! Good girl!

I am pleased that you have adopted your new baby and are protecting him. When I was a little girl and my baby brother arrived, our dog at the time did the same thing; only she wouldn't allow our grandparents near the baby! Not until he was able to walk did she willingly let them near him.

I hope you get some loving and special treats today as Dog of the Day!

Oh, Boo. You certainly sound like a blessing to have! Everything anyone could ever want in a dog all wrapped up into one. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}