Thread: Active Angie!

Active Angie!

Good Morning Miss Angie and what a beauty you are! I was so happy to see a beautiful, smiling Golden looking at me from my computer screen this morning. You sound like such a joy! Happy and calm and sweet with people of all ages; pets too, I'm sure. But a real outdoorsy girl too; playful and energetic. How lucky you are that you were able to get your knees fixed My friends RB Golden, Max had to have his done at Cornell. (I bet you knew a closer vet hehe ). Well, congratulations on your dop top honors today and I hope Sunny grows up to be as nice as you are!!

Angie.....You are so beautiful. I would love for you to come and visit me.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Angie, I hope your owner will make your special
    day special for you. Keep up the good work. I know you make a lot of people happy. I wish you were at my vets office.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hey Angie... that's my name too!
    I hope you're spoiled rotten today!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

How wonderful to see a smiling Golden face this morning, Angie!!! What a wonderful girl you are, not only being a perfect "office girl", but also working in therapy to bring joy to others.

My Golden Retrievers, Ben and Honey, and our English Bulldog, Mack, congratulate you on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!!

Logan

A beautiful Goldie to brighten our day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi Angie !!!

We just love your name, sweetie!! It fits you to a T. What a lovebug you are. You are doing such good therapy work. We can tell you're the perfect girl for the job too. Smiles abound when you're around Your story tells us of some familiar Golden traits that our big nephew also has. Such a wonderful breed!! Our Mom knows what it's like to suffer knee problems. We're all so glad that you've had surgery and doing well. Congrats on your big day as our beautiful DOTD!! Please tell your loving human to plant some kisses on that sweet, silky, Golden head. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Steamy, Sweltering, Hot Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Angie,

You are such a beautiful pup, inside & out. So happy to hear that you're all healed up now & resume your duties as chief office helper. My Vet
    had a white cat as a office helper. Big congratulations on being chosen for
    special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & Kisses for ya sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good evening and happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous golden girl Angie! What better way to end (or begin!) the day than with the sight and heartwarming story of beautiful girl like you! Is it any wonder that Goldens are among the most beloved breeds of all time? If anyone has any doubt as to why, they need only read your bio., look into those soulful, brown eyes of yours, sweetheart! You are following in the footsteps of, living the legacy of so many amazing Goldens that have come before you, sharing your love, your joy for life, your healing spirit with those in need so selflessly! But of course your most important job is being your guardian's devoted best friend and loyal companion and in that regard, they don't come any more loving than you! Speaking of guardians, how neat that you have a Mom (or Dad!) as your very own, personal vet! hehe How cool, and convenient is that! Cooler still is the fact that you get to accompany your human to work, interacting with the clients, human and furry, fulfilling your role as good will, doggie ambassador! Y

Beautiful, athletic, loyal and loving to a fault, you are everything we covet in a Golden and so much more, Angie; your human is truly blessed to have you in her/his life! Congratulations to you, beautiful girl! I hope you and your family, and all of your clients, adoring friends and fans at the hospital and nursing home, are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, translation, you're being spoiled rotten, maybe a trip to the doggie beach, the lake, being smothered with love! Hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles, to you precious Angie, from me and my girl Star!
    P.S...Your photos are simply stunning, Angie! Props to the talented photographer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angie, you are just such a beautiful girl that I'm going to re-post your photo and wish you a Happy Dog of the Day! Please ask your human to register for Pet Talk and (maybe) post some pictures of all the things you do!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Angie! You are such a beautiful girl. Sounds like you are living a great life, especially since you get to go to work with your parent. That's got to be fun! I'm glad your knees are doing better now so you can have even more fun. Congrats on DOTD and enjoy the celebration!