Thread: Marvellous Mackie

Marvellous Mackie

I can understand why it was love at first sight, Mackie sweetheart! And from the cold to a warm and loving home would have been just the ticket for you.

You must have been a very brave little boy to go out in such cold that you got frostbite on your ears and sweet little pink nose.

Those adventurous days are over for you and now you can play to your heart's content with your brother and sister and be the funster in the family!

Happy COTD precious golden-eyed Mackie!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Way to go Mackie! Me and my kitties say "Iowa farm cats ROCK!!"

Benny

Igor

Benny came from our farm and lived in Omaha until he was seven years old. He's now 16 and still acts playful as a farm kitty. Just a few more naps in between.

Mackie, you couldn't be any cuter if you tried! What an adorable face and the ears are the perfect frame! I'm so glad that you're safe and warm and w/a loving family. Enjoy your day as COTD, you brave adventurer you!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

O WOW!!! yet another ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!! YEA!!!!! Mackie, love those white paws!!! You are too cute and quite the heart stopper!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Mackie what a charmer you are!!!

Gosh, I would never have guessed about your ears if I hadn't read your story! I'm so glad you have a wonderful warm and happy home and family now. I hope they are spoiling you rotten today! You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT A HANDSOME OWESOME ORANGIE YOU ARE MARVELLOUS MACKIE AND YOUR LITTLE EARS GIVE YOU THAT SOPHISTI-CATTED SCOTTISH FOLD LOOK!!!
    MANY OF THE FOUND CATS HAVE KNOWN THAT FEELING OF BEING OUT IN THE COLD AND ITS A SAD FEELING TO BE OUT THERE WITH NO HOME WHERE YOU BELONG.
    THANK OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD THAT MACKIE HAS A PLACE ALL HIS OWN WITH TWO CAT COMPANIONS AND GUARDIANS TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE HIM, AND THAT HE WILL NEVER BE COLD OR HUNGRY AGAIN.
    THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A EXTRA HAPPY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MARVELLOUS MACKIE OUR JOLLIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Mackie, I'm sorry you lost your ear tips to nasty frostbite, but be thankful your nosey didn't fall off, too! Actually, those rounded ears give you a distinctive look and make you ever that much more endearing, handsome fellow. I wish you a fun-filled day celebrating your deserved COTD status!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh my gosh...look at that face! Is that a hint of a smile I see, Mackie? You are too darn cute for your own good Mackie, from the tips of those darling, little ears to your precious pawsies...THE CUTEST! What a blessed gift both you and your Mommy received that Christams Day, the day you walked out of the cold and into the warm and loving arms of your forever family! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face, sweetheart. You are truly deserving of Pet Talk's "top cat" honors! Much love to you, precious Mackie! I hope you and your fursibs, and proud Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy, love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you, sweetie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mackie of the beautiful, bobbed, ears

While I would certain never recommend frostbite as a way for a cat to bob its ears, I must say that the effect on Markie is 100 percent charming.

As usual when I visit Cat of the Day, I took one look at the pix of Mackie and was then filled with this tremendous desire to shoot off to Nebraska, so that I could kitnap him.

I would do it, too, were it not for the fact that gas has gotten so expensive, lately,

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/