Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvellous Mia

Marvellous Mia

I love your story, Miss Mia. You are absolutely adorable. Fancy all your little kittens going to homes and you were left waiting in a cage! But along came your mummy and daddy (and you are VERY smart for head butting your daddy - you certainly must have read Paul Gallico's "Silent Miaow"!).

And of course, when you knew you were in a loving home, you would not need 'special' food!! A girl knows what a girl wants!

Destiny must love that you are HER destiny! Congratulations on being such a wonderful COTD! Your story has truly warmed my heart!!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Mia, you knew exactly what to do to go home w/your family, didn't ya? Atta girl! You're so pretty, how could anyone resist taking you home? You're such a beautiful color and have a sweet face, too. Enjoy your day as COTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mia

Mia, you sweetheart. Imagine losing all your kids and then nobody wanting you!

Good thing your new family came along at just the right time. Enjoy your lives together, and enjoy your special day, Sweetheart!

Great poker-face Mia!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Mia,

You are such a beauty and I loved picturing you headbutting your daddy and earning your spot in the family. You are a jackpot and I'm so happy they won you

P.S...Bean loves playing online poker. I can't post pictures from here at work but tonight I will show you a picture of him losing with a straight to a flush

AND AGAIN, ANOTHER VERY LUCKY CAT WHOS GUUARDIANS WERE NOT JUST LOOOKING FOOR KITTENS, AND WERE WILLING TO ADOPT A SLIGHTY MORE MATURE CAT WHO AT 2 STILL HAS QUITE A BIT OF THE KITTEN IN HER.
    CONGRATUALTIONS TO BOTH MISS MIA T AND HER FAMILY AS THEY HAVE SO MANY YEARS OF LOVE , COMPANIONSHIP AND FUN AHEAD OF THEM IN THE YEARS TO COME!!

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIRTHFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W TO MIGHTY PRETTY MISS MIA T, OUR DARLINGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mia, my lovely girl -- I love your beautiful color and your sweet little face! It's no wonder that your Dad couldn't resist taking you home after a good head butt. Though your first couple of years might not have been so great, you obviously ended up in just the right spot, with people who love and appreciate you!

I hope that you and your whole family enjoy your day in the limelight -- congratulations on Cat of the Day!

I agree-- nothing like a BGC (Big Grey Cat) to keep a poker game (or a newspaper, magazine, anything) honest! Our Mouse, a big grey-and-white like Mia, has a thing about any other activity which detracts from people paying attention to HIM, and he puts his 20 lbs. right where it counts, in the middle of or on top of the offending activity!
    Congrats on COTD and keep up the head-butts!

Mia you are gorgeous!!!

You certainly know how to bring a poker game to a stop, eh? Just lay down and nap on the chips!!! They should all be paying attention to you any way!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuna vs. Salmon

Boy, if Mia did that good on tuna, just think what salmon could do for her!

I speak of wild Alaska, salmon, of course, and not that fake stuff that one most often finds when they order salmon in the Lower 48.

So here is what I suggest you do:

Schedule regular flights of fresh salmon that can be rushed straight to your door.

Braise it with butter and onions and then grill it over an open fire in your back yard. Feed it to Mia.

She will love you forever and will be even more beautiful than she is right now and right now she is mighty beautiful.

Mia, what a beautiful girl you are. My three grey kitties salute you as Cat of the Day! I hope you have treats, and games of poker, and all the things you love today sweetheart. We send you lots of headbumpies in honour of your day in the limelight.

Oh Mia, you are such a clever girl!! The "head-butt" gets 'em every time, doesn't it?

Congratulations on being COTD and having such a wonderful home!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

We sure are happy to see yet another Jersey Girl as our COTD!!!! I am glad that your parents found such a treasure at the shelter! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I couldn't agree more with your Mom, beautiful Mia; rescue is definitely the way to go and you are living proof of that, sweetheart! I'm so happy to learn that after such a tough start at life, a new mom surrendered, and let to feign for yourself, you finally found some peace and a home and family who will love and cherish you forever! And what a good job you are doing Mia, paying it forward, being such a loving best friend and mentor to your fursib Destiny, along with being such a devoted and loving furkid to your parents! You are one gem of a girl Mia and so deserving of all of our praise and our "top cat" honors! I hope you and Destiny and your proud Mom and Dad are all enjoying a very happy and extra special Cat of the Day celebration! Much love, hugs and kisses to you precious Mia, and Destiny too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mia

Congratulations Mia for being cat of the day! I want to let you know that when I looked at your picture this morning it made me very happy. How lucky your mom and dad are that they can gaze into your eyes when you are laying on your side and remember how good life truly is.