Thread: I have a Newbie!!! PICS ADDED!

Threaded View

I have a Newbie!!! PICS ADDED!

while I have been lookiong for anouther 'Tiel for some time, I wasnt really expecting to buy one today lol, I just look everytime we go to petsmart, and we went today to get some Rabbit food, when I stoped to look at the 'Tiels they had the perfect bird I was looking for. now I pecificly wanted a Lutino aside from the kind of temperment I wanted, and while they had a Lutino, I wasnt much taken with him, I couldnt get near him to even take a look at him, I was about to persist as he obviously didnt have the temperment I was looking for. they also had a Pied however, and I was very taken with him as he was clearly very social, when the rest of the birds did not even look, this was ran to the front of the cage and started doing a little dance for me, and kept trying to get me to play with him. this was perfect, and he looked cool to boot lol, so he came home! his name is Timo, he's about 3-4 months old Im guessing, possably a bit younger. Toivo is absolutly THRILLED, not even remotly upset about a new bird, quite the opposite..I swear he actually managed a grin, and started singing lol. my camera is charging but I will get pics soon!
    Last edited by cali; 05-22-2008 at 09:59 PM.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils