Thread: Happy 1st Birthday Frost!!! *6 photos*

Happy 1st Birthday Frost!!! *6 photos*

Well a year ago today little Frost and his 3 siblings were born to Bella (then feral) outside under our patio. We didn't see Bella anywhere late the night before or that morning. When Guido got home from work at 6.30 am a no longer pregnant Bella showed up looking for food. I freaked. We had no idea where she had them. Guido went on a wild search. And while he was gone Bella proceeded to calmly return to her nest. Right underneath our door. She felt she was safe there so that was the spot. Hubby came back shortly after and I told him Bella hod gone under the patio. It is quite low. He squirmed and wiggled his way underneath and called back to me. There is nothing here. Then about 15 seconds later. I heard a squeal like from a little girl. 'OH MY GOD....there are 4.'

We spent the next week crawling under the patio with food for Bella 4 times a day. About the end of the first week he said 'the little tabby boy is opening his eyes.'

OH NO...time to get them inside!!!! So we set up a room for Bella and her little ones. Bella came out to see what was going on and I scooped her up and carried her inside to her new sanctuary. Guido then crawled back under the patio and handed me 2 babies. He waiting while I brought them inside. I returned and took the other 2. All were now safe inside. Bella settled into her warm and comfy bed immediately and started grooming and nursing her babies. She was a very good mommy.

We decided we wanted to keep Bella and Frost. We found good homes for the other 3 babies. Tested and vaccinated Bella got introduced to the other kitties (Vixen and Phoenix) at the time. Then when the time came Frost was introduced too. Vixen has never been a big fan of Frost cause he is rather 'picky' and wild. But they all get along quite well now. He is the only boy and a lover through and through.

He will never experience what his mommy went through in her first several months of life (the life of a feral). He has no fear of anything. He loves his doggie sister and always has. Even from the time he was only 2 or 3 weeks old. He hates to see a door closed and he will not rest if I am in a room he can't get into. He has to be able to get to me at all times. LOL He has matured beautifully and is still a little guy. I don't think he will ever be very big. But that's ok too. We love him just as he is...short crooked tail and all.

Happy 1st Purrthday my little man. We love you buckaroo.

Here are some pics of him from today. I will search up some of his baby pics later and add them.

My big little boy is 1!!!
    Last edited by kittycats_delight; 05-24-2008 at 10:52 AM.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Happy Purrrrthday, little Frost! Say - Frost looks a bit like a Chartreux. Has he shown any affinity for Gregorian chants or strange herbal liqueurs?

Love, Columbine

Columbine, you took the words right out of my post!!! I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw Frost!!! I had to laugh at one of the photos, as if he was licking his chops after a nice piece of birthday cake!!! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh, he does look like a loverboy! what a handsome boy he is. wow, I am in love with this one.

Happy Birthday, Frost!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Happy Birthday Frost !!!

You remind me quite a bit of my first cat Grisette who was also feral and had (among 4 cute tabby girls) a boy called Samson who had your color

WOW.. a year already... where was I all this time... it seems like I just went to sleep seeing a cutesy lil gray furball and wake up to a grown up Frost....

Happy Birthday!!!... many many presies to you...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Stunning coat and gold eyes! Happy Birthday, sweetie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Aww, isn't he simply gorgeous!! I love his short thick fur, and his rounded face - he looks so goofy! Have fun today and every day, and lots of treats too!

Happy 1st Birthday, Frost!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

lovespeaks Guest
    sweet story. thank you for saving all of them, you got a set of golden wings.

happy, happy birthday first year little frosty!

AND MICHELLE, THERE ARE MORE GOLD STARS BESIDE YOUR NAME ON THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOR AL THE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THESE LOST ONES.
    YOU ARE RIGHT, AND FROST IS BELLAS LITTLE MASTERPIECE, AND AT ONE YEAR OLD YOU AND GUIDO WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS HANDSOME LAD FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

THERES AN OPEN INVITATION ON THE LOVE SEAT FOR FROST!!
    HAPPY FIRST PURRTHDAY FROST, AND WE HOPE THAT THERE ARE MANNNY TREATS AND TOYS COMING FOR YOU TODAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hope you don't mind, Michelle - I found a few baby pics! OKAY - I went WAY overboard, but Frost is JUST TOO CUTE!

11 days old!

14 days!

3 weeks!

"I am a big noisy kitty - rarr!"

One month!

See More! http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=129212

Later...

MORE at: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=131289
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY HANDSOME FROST!!! You sure were a cute kitten but now you're a very handsome adult. I hope you'll have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

Thanks everyone!!! Frost sends lots of headbumpies to all. Hard to believe he was soooo tiny. I remember hubby handing him and the others out to me at just 1 day old so I could sex them. I fell in love when I seen him. I had always wanted a bluey so pretty well from the beginning I didn't want to let him go. Guess he won afterall.

Catty...no problem about the pics. I was going to post some kitten pics but you beat me to it.

Frost wants everyone to know he had a happy purrthday and played and had lots of fun with his family. He especially loved his special homemade fish dinner.

whisker kisses and head bumpies to all.
    Frost & momma Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I am pleased to hear that you had such a fabulous birthday, handsome Frost, with your special favourite home-made fish dinner! Wow. That sounds like a great day to me.

Headbumpies back to you, birthday boy!