Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Nermel

Precious Nermel

Nermel is such a cute little baby. I really hope his clumsyness is just from being just nine weeks old, but when I read about him my first thought was that he might have a neuroligical problem. I hope at his next vet visit his mom will have him checked out. I'm probably just being too panicicky, and he is just a normal, Nermal, rambunctious kitten. Such a face!

Nermal

What a gray fluffy ball of kitten you are!
    Happy COTD!
    Your brain will arrive at one point, I promise :-)

From the Krazy kat bunch
    xx

Now there is a face that can melt anyone! Nermal I loved meeting you today and just completely fell in love with your picture and your story. I am familiar with the "I meant to do that" look. My Andy will often give me that after doing something silly too. I hope that your day is a wonderful one, little cutie pie. CATgratulations to you on your very special day!

Sir Nermal Prince of Persia XXIV,
    You are the ultimate fuzzball! I just can not stop looking at your face!
    Maybe you can get your mama to join Pet Talk (If you don't run into the wall first) so we can hear more about you and get more pictures every day! Happy COTD little Prince! I'm sure your family loves you so, so, so, much!
    -A True Animal Lover.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

P.S. (Please really do try to get your mama to join pet talk!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nermal

I too also hope there is nothing wrong with you, neurologically speaking. Mom, can you check him out to make sure?

Otherwise he is a gorgeous, handsome boy who deserves a long, normal (Nermal) life with his family. Enjoy your special day.

Oh you are so cute and I bet you will be one gorgeous cat! I am assuming your mom submitted your nomination a while back...how old are you now as you celebrate your top cat honors? I would love to see a pic of you today

Nermal!! You have a face that just will melt all our hearts!!! Like several of the previous posts, I hope there is nothing neurologically wrong with you!! Maybe a vision check is needed, too!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

HAPPY NERMAL , YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL LITTLE ROUND BALL OF FUR, WITH SOME GORGEOUS COLORS, YOU ARE A CAT THAT MY DEAR MOTHER USED TO CALL A POWDER PUFF CAT, AS YOU ARE SHORT AND ROUND!!!!
    WE CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU WILL LOOK AS YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL CAT OF THE FUTURE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE BRETAH TAKING WHEN YOU ARE A GROWN UP LADY CAT.
    MY FOUND CATS ALL SEND AN AWED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWW TO OUR DROP DEAD GORGEOUS NERMEL NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nermel the cartoon cat, Garfield, has a kitty pal named Nermel. His Nermel is supposed to be the cutest cat on earth. They obviously had never seen you!!! After seeing that sweet face, I'm sure you must be the cutest one. Or one of the top ten at least!!!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my!!! What a precious little guy you are, Nermal!! I'd love to watch you and your antics all day long if I could!

Congrats at being one of the cutest "Cat of the Day" cats!!

Look at the face on this cute pie! What a little fuzz nugget! Congrats on being COTD, Nermal!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Nermal

Is this normal, Nermal? If so, can Nermal remain normal if Nermal continually clunks his head upon the floor after walking off the end of the couch?

Nermal, perhaps you are completely normal. Perhaps that's what normal royal cats with long bloodlines normally do.

Anyway, Nermal, you are as cute as any normal kitten, but it is only normal for us readers to worry a little bit when we read about Nermal (who, really, doesn't sound normal at all) normally clunking his head upon the floor.

But then, what cat has ever been normal?

A normal cat - what an abnormal concept!

Abnermal, even.

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/

His Royal Nermalness

What a special, adorable bundle of cuteness your are, your highness! Too cuddly for words....

Long may you reign over your domain and all your loyal subjects.

Happy COTD!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Sweet little Nermal! What a face!! No one could resist you, that's for sure.

We don't care if you're a bit (um) clumsy; it simply makes your more endearing to us and your purrents. You'll probably grow out of it.

World's cutest kitten is right-on!

Congratulations!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I