Thread: Rocket

Rocket

Oh my goodness........what a precious little hamster face to wake up to this morning!!! Rocket, you are the epitomy of hamsters, allowing your girl to ride you around with Barbie, sitting still, not biting anyone. Bless your heart, I hope you get to run like the wind tonight on your little wheel, and that you get lots of yogurt drops and yummy treats today. You're the Pet of the Day!!!! Congratulations, precious one!!

Oh, Rocket! You've set my heart a heart soaring! What an adorable little Hammie I see before me! Those precious little pink paws are SO sweet!! I can just see your young Mommy riding you and Barbie around in her car! (A pink thunderbird??) What a joyful, beautiful, darling, gentle boy you are Rocket! And today you take "top Hammie" honors as our most precious, lovable, deserving Pet of the Day! Lots of love and kisses to you cutie pie, and treats of course!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Rocket!! I love hamsters a lot and recently had a few, and you are one of the cutest ones I have ever seen! That is so cute how you ride with Barbie in the Barbie Car! That must be fun! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Good Morning Rocket, what a darling little guy you are. I love that photo of you, look at that face, so cute. My goodness and you have a Rocket home, what fun. It also sounds like you are quite the gourmet, all those wonderful things you love to eat. I think you picked the right family and the right home to decide to live in, as you are much loved.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Rocket Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Rocket
    Ah, the squeek of a hamster wheel in the middle of the night. What memories!!! And what a cutie you are! Such cute little toes and pink nose. What a sport you are to travel with Barbie in her pink car. I bet Ken is green with envy!!! Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Hello Rocket, aren't you a cutie. Congratulations on being the pet of the day!