Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Want to Just Slap Somebody?

Ever Want to Just Slap Somebody?

This young woman deserves a good slap. What the heck is wrong with her?
    This happened in an area I know very well.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16102256/detail.html
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Give me just a few minutes alone with her and I'll show you what PAY BACK is!! (Aren't her parents proud?~!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

A slap is WAY too good for this one!

I watched the video of her being led away in handcuffs. When she stuck her tongue out, I wanted to rip it out of her head and choke the living daylights out of her.

Idiots like that 19 year old shouldn't be on the road. And the disrespect she showed was deplorable. I hope they throw the book at her.
    Last edited by moosmom; 05-02-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'd drive that tongue back in her mouth with a red hot poker.

SUCH DISRESPECT!

Throw the book at her.

Holy Cow!! Let me at her!! What a raving lunatic. My Mother is 81 and still drives. I would have to do serious harm to someone if they hurt my Mom like that

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

The article said that she expressed remorse. Where? When? She has more than road rage. This girl is going to end up doing something even more heinous to someone else, just wait.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I agree with Medussa. This woman is totally deranged, nobody in their right mind would abuse another human this way, especially an elderly woman. I hope they lock her up for a long ime.

Actually - aside from the injuries that 19-year-old idiot inflicted, the elderly driver Evelyn looks pretty healthy.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16122861/detail.html

Beaten Driver, 81, Says She Couldn't Understand Rage
    Hospitalized Woman Recalls Encounter; 19-Year-Old Under Arrest

INDIANAPOLIS -- An 81-year-old woman who says a motorist exited a vehicle and beat her in her car says she can't understand why the attacker became so angry.

Lying in a hospital bed Thursday, Evelyn Page recalled the Wednesday morning attack that left one of her legs broken in 14 places.

"She thought I pulled out in front of her and went slow. I said that's the first time anyone ever told me I went too slow. They always say I go too fast," Page told 6News' Jack Rinehart.

Police said Page was driving in the 6200 block of South Meridian Street on Wednesday morning when 19-year-old Jessica Vasquez -- believing Page had cut her off -- drove around her and slammed on her brakes, forcing Page to stop.

Vasquez then exited her car, opened the driver's-side door of Page's car and began beating her, police said.

"She just reached right in and punched me with her fist," Page said.

Page said Vasquez demanded her keys and driver's license. Page said she left her vehicle to try to escape from Vasquez.

"When I did, she either hit me or she shoved me, and I went backwards and I fell, and my leg went underneath me," Page said, explaining her leg injuries.

Witnesses followed Vasquez's car as she sped away and were able to give police a license number, allowing officers to arrest Vasquez Wednesday night on preliminary charges of battery and criminal confinement, authorities said.

Vasquez expressed remorse in a profanity-laced interview with 6News as she was taken to a police station Wednesday night.

"I don't have anything to explain to you," Vasquez said. "I hope she's feeling better tomorrow."

Police said Thursday that Vasquez is a suspect in a recent armed robbery, citing surveillance video that they believe shows her. Details about the robbery weren't available.

Page has been told she will need a knee replacement because of her injuries.

"I don't know why she got so mad," Page said.

Copyright 2008 by TheIndyChannel.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://wishtv.images.worldnow.com/im...258534_BG2.jpg

Excerpt

The incident happened in the 6200 block of South Meridian Street at 10 o'clock in the morning. Several people witnessed the attack and couldn't believe what was happening.

Heather Games was working when she and co-workers saw the attack. Games ran out into the street to help the victim.

"She was very shaken up. She just kept saying, 'The girl said I was going too slow and she wanted my information'," said Games.

Games tried to stop Vasquez but she took off.

"There's no reason the car should have stopped. She should not have confronted the lady at all. And then to attack her and now the lady is in the hospital. That's just ridiculous," said Games.

Mrs. Page will have surgery on her left knee Friday morning.

Vasquez is in jail under a $50,000 bond and two "C" felonies.

Report by Daniel Miller, WISH. Edited by Andrew Bonner.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Ever Want To Just Slap Somebody

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    deserves a good slap.
    YES
    MANY MANY TIMES

now off to see what the threads about....
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom

81 years old and still driving??? That's scary.
    wth?
    are you serious?
    so when you turn 80 you aren't going anywhere? whose going to take you to the dr? whose going to take your cats to the vet? whose going to cart in your groceries? whose going to take you to the store? Your daughter? Your friends - your friends will be as old as you are!!!
    my grandma was 88 when she died and she did ALL the driving for her and my grandpa -
    my 86 year old grandma drives herself to water aerobics 3 times a week and can run circles around you AND me combined.
    Well see what you think when you turn 80 Donna, and see if you are ready to throw in the towel and hand over your keys...

she wasn't the one that was dangerous in this situation - I'd rather someone drive slower than speeding down the road with a cell phone in one hand and a newspaper or map or laptop in the other -and yes I've seen it.
    the stupid ingrate 19 year is the one that shouldn't be driving.
    Last edited by shais_mom; 05-22-2008 at 08:32 PM.

I'd not slap her. First, I would make sure whose ever children were in the car with her never are influenced by her ever again - whether they are hers or someone else's. That's NOT the kind of example that children need. And if she was beating up an old lady she doesn't know, chances are, she probably hits the kids, too.

I hope they checked the 19-year-old for her blood alcohol level or other "stimulants."

81 is not too old to drive if the person still can see well, and drive well. There are 61-year-olds that shouldn't be driving and 91-year-olds that are fine driving ... Great-Great Aunt Flora was furious when, at age 96, they told her she was restricted to only daytime driving because her eyesight was failing. "They" were right, but there was no telling HER that!

Back to Ms. Vasquez - no, I don't want to slap her. She'd just be expecting that, obviously. I would:

A. Yank her driver's license for ten years.
    B. Sentence her to 3000 hours of community service doing something like picking up trash on the roadside.
    C. Pay all that woman's medical bills - garnish any wages, sell her car, etc.
    D. Find some way to give her a lesson on civility - preferably taught by someone much larger and stronger than she - as well as anger management.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    B. Sentence her to 3000 hours of community service doing something like picking up trash on the roadside.
    how's about making her do her community service in a nursing home where she's SUPERVISED feeding patients - transporting patients and wiping patients behinds.

now THAT would be a sweet revenge served just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Back to Ms. Vasquez - no, I don't want to slap her. She'd just be expecting that, obviously. I would:

A. Yank her driver's license for ten years.
    C. Pay all that woman's medical bills - garnish any wages, sell her car, etc.
    D. Find some way to give her a lesson on civility - preferably taught by someone much larger and stronger than she - as well as anger management.
    Have to say the above is not going to satisfy me. This was a deliberate act of battery and from the extent of the victim's injuries, it deserves the maximum sentence. *Vasquez could be charged with felony battery and confinement, police said.* Sounds like this woman needs serious time locked up.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    how's about making her do her community service in a nursing home where she's SUPERVISED feeding patients - transporting patients and wiping patients behinds.

now THAT would be a sweet revenge served just right.
    Exactly! Better yet, I'd sentence her to being this woman's caregiver. Somehow, though, in my gut I feel that nothing is going to work w/this person. I don't like to appear cynical; I want to believe in my heart that everyone can be rehabilitated but given that this young girl is already a suspect in another crime, I think she's a rage-a-holic and won't stop until she commits a crime so heinous that the courts stop her by putting her in prison. She's too young to be that angry. Yes, she may have something in her own past that made her that way. I don't care. Nowadays there are support groups for everything. Got a hang nail? There's a support group for that. So she can avail herself of the help and support that's out there, if that is, indeed, the case. The attorneys often like to turn it around and make it seem like the perpetrator is the victim due to a horrendous childhood or whatever. I sure hope that doesn't happen here.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11