Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Cole

Adorable Cole

Wow - what a story. How lovely that this little guy won you over. He is utterly gorgeous - just look at his face while he helps with the bed making! Housework would a joy with Cole on hand.

Congratulations, Cole! You are one special kitty and my day is all the better for seeing your beautiful face!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Can't think of a better advert for rehoming kitties! You can help with my housework any time you like precious Cole
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Cole and my Boo would make a great team; Boo loves to help me make the bed in exactly the same way. It's so wonderful that you and Cole found each other. He's a beautiful boy and helpful, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, Cole.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Precious Cole

You are so right; adopting a kitty from a shelter returns your love tenfold! They are SO grateful for a home, and in turn you receive unconditional love for a lifetime. Sounds like a great investment to me! Enjoy your life with Cole; and Cole, enjoy your special day today; take it easy, and forget about that housework for a day!

What a wonderful story -- and what a great photo! Cole is SUCH a gorgeous guy.

Blessings to you for opening your heart and home to an adult cat; as you've already seen, they pay you back many times in love, companionship, and housekeeping assistance...

Congratulations to Cole for having found such a wonderful home, and for being our COTD!

Cole-seeing you makes me whole

Dear Colemeister,
    what a sweetie! your photo is simply lovely first because of your beauty and second because of the composition: kudos to the photographer!

Adopting an adult cat is indeed a great thing to do, though it sometimes takes a little more love and patience. The latest addition to our krazy kat household, Black Jack Chirac, was a stray and it took us a full two years to turn its wild, scared, aggressive instincts into a fat, cuddly, ton of cat.

You made my day Cole! You are a great COTD and your humans rock just as much!!!

From the krazy kat bunch, The Big, The Garden, Tiddles (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/January/10.html), Ronronichou, the dearly missed Ringoletta (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/June/16.html), Stormylicious (adopted as an adult), Pix the Wix and Black Jack Chirac

What a precious face on that boy!! Cole, you are just too darn cute, and I would love it if you'd be helping me around my house as well, lol! It looks like you are an expert bed maker too!

Kisses and scritchies to you sweetie, and congrats on being Cat of the Day today!

What Cole's Mom wrote is so true!! There are so many treasures waiting patiently for a forever home!!! Cole, you are so lucky to be so loved. HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Coly, thanks for being the new spokes-kittie for shelter cats. If even 1 cat gets adopted into a life like the one you've found...you (and your humans ) will have done a GREAT job! I will ask you the same question I ask Moon and Bean (both shelter cats) all the time: "How did your life get so good?". So glad it did, sweetie! Have a great day as COTD and can you go make my bed? hehe

Cole you have for sure some Russian Blue traits- especially being slim and incredibly cute. Plus being soooo helpful. Filou and Tigris who also like making the bed send their congrats to you

Cole you certainly are adorable!!!

I love your bed making style!!! That has to be the most adorable picture I've seen in a long time!!!
    I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day and getting spoiled rotten.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure-bred cat

Cole may not be a pure-bred Russian Blue but he sure is a pure-bred cat!

Aren't they all?

You need to get another cat, so that when Cole gets under the sheets like that, it can pounce on him from the other side.

This will be great fun.

Well, tomorrow morning the Frostfrog leaves on one of his many trips. So I will not be ignoring you Cats of the Day that will appear while I'm gone, I will just be gone, that's all.

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/

Bad Bad Cat!

Now THAT's a grey cat for you! he looks like a load of personality and mischief
    There is nothing like a Grey CAt!!! They are truly in a league of their own,
    how you make me miss my Brittina Maria--THis one looks sharp as a tack and BOYISH BEAUTIFUL

Hey, pretty Cole, I just wanted to add my paw applause to your hoomins for adopting an adult cat. Hooray!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

It's official...Cole's official! The love your Mommy feels in her heart for you beautiful boy, oozes off the page! How very loved you are sweetheart, your Mommy's dream come true, a priceless treasure to cherish for a lifetime! AND, you make a mean bed! A Mom couldn't hope for more in a furkid! Congrats on your Cat of the Day nod, precious Cole! I hope you and your entire family, human and furred, are celebrating to the max, your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Long and happy life to you, darling Cole! And Mom, please give your beautiful boy a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~