Thread: My bed this morning :)

My bed this morning :)

This is what happens when I get out of bed. A silly white poodle who shall remain nameless is the worst spot stealer in the world. Where I am supposed to sleep Bella? I then began to talk to them which caused Ripley (my *under cover* dog ) to wake up. He is the lump and has just gotten up and done his early morning shake under the covers.

Silly thread but I thought many of you might be able to relate if your bed is shared with dogs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So cute! Isn't life with dogs wonderful? I can't wait until Sunny is old enough to get in bed with me (but Moon and Bean CAN wait )

Cute Picture!

I'm not sure Bella, but Sadie may give you a run for your money as worst spot stealer! As soon as she hears Ralph shut off his alarm in the morning, she is standing by the bed waiting to steal his spot! And right, now, since I'm out onthe computer, I garuntee, she is laying on my pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    Cute Picture!

I'm not sure Bella, but Sadie may give you a run for your money as worst spot stealer! As soon as she hears Ralph shut off his alarm in the morning, she is standing by the bed waiting to steal his spot! And right, now, since I'm out onthe computer, I garuntee, she is laying on my pillow!
    LOL! Has anyone seen the commercial where the dog (I think it is a Golden Retriever) brings a tray of food upstairs for its person? Then the person gets out of bed and starts their day and the camera goes back to the dog who is now blissfully sleeping on the person's bed with its head on the pillow? I love that commercial but I can't, for the life of me, tell you what it was trying to sell. I was too caught up with the dog!

Oh Bella.. you sure are a smart girl!
    You know how to get a warm spot!
    I'm still LOL at the lump in the bed next to her!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

That huge lump is RIPLEY??? What's he doing under there; he is the smaller of the two!!!

Bella, what a face, you sure look liek having moms' spot is pure BLISS!!

Isn't it great, Pam? And we wouldn't have it any other way!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    That huge lump is RIPLEY??? What's he doing under there; he is the smaller of the two!!!
    Yes, that is Ripley! He is standing up and doing his first shake of the morning. You would think he would wait until he comes out from under the covers to shake, but not my Ripley!

Yes it is bliss for sure! Bella is giving me the "See my tummy - - It's waiting for a rub" look! LOL!

Ha ha! That's too cute and too familiar. You don't dare get out of bed in the middle of the night to go potty around here.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

LOL!! Just like Bunny... We call her Sneak because she always gets up on the bed and tries to sneak her way in... She did this exact same thing this morning. Stole my spot while I had to use restroom. haha.

And that commercial is for Grape Nuts Trail Mix cereal... Its a pretty funny one.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post

You don't dare get out of bed in the middle of the night to go potty around here.
    Ain't THAT the truth!

Smokey (my under-cover dawg) will roll into my "warm spot" while I'm just getting
    my feet on the floor ... Cinder (my foot-warmer) can be stretched out to cover the
    entire lower half of the bed at the first hint of me curling up my legs.

This is too funny, Pam!!!!! Even my girls can take up most of the bed when I get up. Especially Delilah the master bed hog!! I love the picture. Bella, you're beautiful. Where are you Ripley?? We love our pets don't we?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Aww, isn't that sweet! Fister agrees, there's no better place than mom's spot in the bed.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hehehe, , what a great picture. I am very amused that Ripley does his morning shake under the covers, silly boy. Maybe he wants to shake out his bed head before anyone sees him. I stopped making my bed in the morning after getting Peaches. I would spend time making the bed before going to work, only to come home to find the covers all over the all pulled down and puffed up when I got home.

*UnderDog* (aka Tucker) usually goes to sleep in his own dog bed. In the middle of the night I am awakened by a pawing on the side of the bed. Then am required to hold up the covers so UnderDog jump into the bed and position himself under the covers. Okay, sometimes I have been known to make a special invitation for UnderDog (when I miss sleeping with a furry body slapped up tightly against mine). This sleeping arrangement is predicated upon neither of us getting too hot and if that occurs, UnderDog is pushed out or vacates on his own.

Hannah, much like Phred's Cinder, is known to take up more than her fair share of leg space, albeit on top of the covers.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Mom, there's still a *little* room on the other side, over by the wall. Cassie and I have a slightly different problem. What happens when a nine-pound cat makes herself into a circle in the center of a double bed? Human (that's me, a.k.a. Cat's Servant/Food Person) twists into a pretzel for sleep!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678