Thread: Charlie the Charmer!!!

Charlie the Charmer!!!

How nice to see an ORANGEMAN as the COTD!!! Especially with such a cute face!!! GLad to know that you are safe when outside on the harness and leash!! You sure sound like lots of fun!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a honey!

Look at the face on this boy -- how could you not be in love with him?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who develops offbeat nicknames for my cats -- and I'd love to know how Mr. Charlie ended up being called "Squeakypants"!

Charlie, sweetie, congratulations on being COTD! Enjoy the day!

Hugs,
    Mamaducky, Zorro, Einstein & Meg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zozie4-07 edit.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	39160   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steinie in suitcase.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	259.5 KB 
ID:	39161   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meg 6.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	39162  

ANOTHER BIG ORANGE WHO HAS THE PRIVILEDGE OF BEING ONE FAMILY CAT, OF BEING THE LOVE OF THIER LIFE.
    CHARLIE YOU ARE SUCH A TRULY HAPPY AND JOYFUL CAT, YOU MUST BE IN CAT NIRVANA, AND AT YOUR YOUNG AGE YOU ARE YOUR GUARDIANS HAVE SO MANY YEARS OF LOVE TOGETHER.
    MY LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A WELL DONE CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OWESOME ORANGIE CHARLIE OUR NEWEST AND MEWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie you certainly are a charmer for sure!!!

You have such a sweet face!!! I'd be putty in your paws if I ever met you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    I hope you are being treated like royalty today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're look and sound like a real sweet boy Charlie, and I'm not surprised that your family fell in love with you. I hope you'll have a long, healthy and happy life with lots of playing and fun.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Charlie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Charlie

You're a beautiful cat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

Frostfrog is tired, too tired to comment on this cat Charlie... been living on ice (Frostfrog does not joke about such matters - Frostfrog has been living on ice), then driving, driving, driving... driving the only road in America where gas stations are 240 miles apart and even in May, one finds truckers weary and frazzled from driving through 50mph ground blizzards in near zero temperatures... so Frostfrog is too tired to write about Charlie... then Frostfrog just learned his good friend, a man unique in all this world, died this afternoon... so Frostfrog is too sad to write about Charlie...

But if Frostfrog were not so tired, weary, and sad, he would say that Charlie is fine cat, and how glad he is that Charlie is loved and gives love. His time will be short, as will be the times of all of us, so cherish that love and next time Charlie rolls onto his back, give him his belly rub, then fall down, roll onto your own back, and let him give you a belly rub.

Your belly might be scratched and bleeding afterward, but it will be worth it.