Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Dream cars!

1. (im not up to par today so i only posted a few)
    ---

i also really adore F150 '77 Ranger trucks too

Mmm, cars I find it weird that I like cars so much haha. But right now, I'm stuck on this.

Yellow 2010 Camaro, preferably a Convertible

I like a lot of other cars too, but this is my current favorite
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Ford Super Chief. Supposedly coming out in 2012.

This is an old thread but I started it so there.
    I want this:

1989 Audi Quattro! What they used in Ashes to Ashes.

But of course I'll be settling for much less. I'm just hopeful they'll finance me for the 2000 Saturn SC 3 door I'm going to look at on Saturday.

(not the one I'm looking at, just a picture I found of the same year, make, model, and color)

Niño & Eliza

A horse.

I HATE cars and how they make us treat each other. We are at our worst behind the wheel.

My $.02
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Ford Raptor - gets about 12 MPG but I still have my little elantra which I would use, this is just a dream.

FJ Cruiser - except I want the blue one, my uncle has one and I love it!

Jeep Wrangler - preferably of the YJ variety, and lifted.

I have a thing for trucks.

My first car was the Saturn CS 3 door, in fact my sister has it now for good. Man the things I did to that poor car...but anyway, yeah it's a very cute little car! Ours is 2002, red, 3-door. You'll get alot of comments on having a 3-door car. The only thing I didn't like about it was how sucky the radio was, but I think all saturns have crappy radios I'm also not a low car person, and it was very very low.

Puckstop I need a car to get to my barn to see my horse! And my family who live 270 miles away from me!

And Alyssa I'm really hoping they finance me or I'll have to scrape together more cash very quickly and buy a car with cash, what I had to do last time with my junker Mazda. The only way I could see them denying me is my income, even though I can afford payments, the car is only $3k.

And I used to walk by a poster of the FJ Cruiser concept that was hanging up in the shop hallway of my high school, I so wanted one, until I found out the gas mileage!

Niño & Eliza

My dream car?

Most definitely the Audi R8. I'm in LOVE with this car!

I also love the BMW X6

AND the Nissan GTR. Pretty much the most amazing car out there (performance wise) for a price much lower than it's competitors.

Slightly more reasonable dream car? LOL That would be the Audi Q5. HOPING one day I will be able to afford it after college. Although that probably won't happen either lol.

They run around $40,000

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I've been on and off the phone with the dealership all day, them losing my credit application, running a new one without taking into account which vehicle I wanted and how much cash I have to put down, finally telling me they couldn't finance me unless I chose one under $4k even though I said I wanted one listed at $3k, and then it was "Oh you wanted that one? I'm 90% sure it sold today!" Then telling me they'd probably be able to do something, just need a car to tell the bank, they'd call tomorrow blah blah blah... I told them don't bother they're an hour away, I'm not having a friend drive me all that way for whatever else they have when there are other dealerships much closer. I just wanted the Saturn because of the fuel economy and compactness.

So hopefully whatever happens tomorrow I'll be driving my own vehicle home. Because I can't take much more of this stress.

Niño & Eliza