Thread: Silly Cash...

Silly Cash...

You sound like quite a character! You really are a pretty green bird and you sound like a hoot (no pun intended ). When I saw your name, I was wondering if you caused lots of damage in your home and cost them a lot of "cash" but I didn't read anything about that so I guess not...good bird! I hope you have an extra special day today as top pet, POTD and that you get some extra treats....maybe you could learn to make oink sounds since you're a little pig...hehe

Cutie Cash you are such a pretty birdie and so entertaining. I watched your video and boy do you talk a lot....almost as much as my husband. But I will have to admit you are much cuter and could get away with talking my ear off.

Congratulations on being our special POTD!! Tell your hooman to give you some really yummy treats ok and get an extra one or two from me.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Cash what beautiful and happy fellow you seem to be!!!

I know you sure made me happy when I saw your sweet picture and read about you. What fun you must be to live with.

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Cash, you silly birdie! LOVED your vid., sweetheart! 7 mins. of smiles, chuckles, and laughs, hehe. Your Mom's closed captioning was much appreciated as at times I think one your friends was fighting for airtime! Those are some awesome, spacious, deluxe digs you've got there Cash; very impressive! What a well cared for, much loved, best feathered friend you are Cash, and how well your repay your Mom her kindness, with your joyful spirit, your antics, your beauty and your love! Now, back to celebrating, sweetheart! This is your BIG day and I'm sure your Mom is pulling out all the stops for a fun filled Pet of the Day bash! Love and air kisses to you cutie pie! Please ask your Mom to give you a fave yummy treat for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Cash!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cash, you are quite handsome and SO colorful. Interested in how the camera works? I love the photo of you, head tilt and all. But then I got down to the bottom to the video and my gosh you do talk a LOT! Chatter box, te hee. You have a long life ahead of you I just can't imagine how many words and phrases you will learn in the future. You have quite a talent there and really are learning a lot quickly. You have a lovely habitat as well. Happy Pet of the Day!

OMG... I just watched the video...too cute and funny. I LOVE how he's says "No bite"...that's exactly how I say it to Bean (AKA "Biterman") (sung to the music of spiderman, of course)

Happy Talk! That's what I heard too - lots of happy talk from one beautiful bird!