Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr.PUFF !!!

Mr.PUFF !!!

Aw !! You have some beautiful hat there , Mr. Puff !!! Wish I could admire the rest of your collection !! Ask yout humans to post more pics of you on Pettalk !!! You are a real handsome boy , and made to be a model !!!
    Congrats !!!

Mr Puff is one handsome dude!

Wow! Does this guy look like Lady Edwina's dream date or what? I think Marius has some serious competition here!

Have a great day as today's Cat of the Day! We would love to see more photos of you here!

Dear Mr. Puff...

Edwina has many hats she is willing to share --, they would look MARVELOUS on that gorgeous white coat of yours ....just don't tell Marius!!!

Congratulations to a white wonderboy!

Congratulations Mr. Puff!

You are a purrrrfect way to start the week - what a handsome guy you are! And extremely talented as well - feeding yourself and all! You are just scrumptious, and we are very, very happy to meet you! Have a super fine Cat of the Day day - you're very special! Stay happy, Mr. Puff!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Mr. Puff, I can see why you put a smile on your families face every morning. What a handsome cat you are and I love that picture with your little hat on. It seems you are quite the ham when it comes to having your picture taken. Congratulations dear, sweet Mr. Puff our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Dear Mr. Puff, my heart skipped a beat this morning when I saw your beautiful picture. My very first kitty, Mr. Sugar, was also a Turkish Angora and a beautiful white just like you.

How patient you are to let your humans put hats on you. but you need no adornment to enhance your natural beauty!

Congratulations, Mr. Puff, on the honor bestowed on you today!

Mr. Puff, Angora Fluff, you are soooo adorable!!!! You sure did make me smile and warmed my heart the second you popped up on my screen! I wish I could snuggle you on my lap, but of course I wouldn't want to mess up your stylish hat! You grace our screens with your beautiful presence! Thanks for being our Monday Star Kitty and starting our weeks off with a giggle! I hope you get all the love today that you radiate into others! Help yourself to big portions of your own food--I know you're just saving your humans some time of having to get you your food themselves! Congratulations to our White Angel, Mr. Puff, our intelligent COTD!! Enjoy your hat collection, Sweet Baby--you are perfect!!! Lots of LOVE to you!!!

Puff the magic kitty...

lived by the sea,
    and frolicked in the autumn mist,
    of a land called Honah Lee...

Have a very special day Puff. (my very first kitty, when I was five years old, was also named Puff)

Congratuations

Former User Guest
    Hello Mr. Puff! My my, don't you look gorgeous in your hat, wow!
    Hey, you are one clever mister, knowing how to open the door to get to your food, I bet you use that a lot! And I hope there's always yummie food for you in there so all the "hard work" for getting the door open wasn't wasted!

I hope you enjoy your day Mr. Puff. Put on your party hat and PARTY OOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You're absolutely beautiful!!!!

What a good looking boy you are, Mr. Puff, love the name too!!!
    You have the same eyes as my Benson who is a Turkish Van....
    You sound like a pretty smart guy but what cat isn't
    Thank you for visiting us as the COTD..Kisses from my gang

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson and the 2 new girls: Emma & Minnie-Me!!!!

So nice to meet you Mr. Puff, you are one gorgeous cat!
    If my new kitten Teddy (whose mommy is a Turkish Angora) grows up to look even a bit like you, I will be very lucky. Have a great day with lots of treats (and if your people forget, you can just help yourself to something nice from the cupboards! )

Mr. Puff
    Don't you look dashing in your hat? Yes!! You do!! You will set many female feline hearts fluttering looking so dapper. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Puff and Edwina, sitting in a tree....
    k-i-ss-i-n-g! Now that's a match made in milinary heaven! What a guy, Mr. Puff! You are Puffalicious!!! Congratulations gorgeous! This smile may NEVER leave my face!! Yay, Mr. Puff, Cat of the Day!! Love to you on your special day from Mr. B, Oliver and Sandra!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Mr Puff is one handsome dude!

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    Wow! Does this guy look like Lady Edwina's dream date or what? I think Marius has some serious competition here!
    Exactly!!! Look out Marius, Mr Puff is on the scene to take Lady Edwina's heart away. And what a babelicious boy he is too. Have a happy COTD!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy