Thread: Bada Beam Rotating Laser (Review)

Bada Beam Rotating Laser (Review)

On the way back from the airport to return the company rental car, I stopped at PetSmart to get the babies some food and litter. As always, I always buy them a new toy. I had been looking at this the last several times I have been in there and decided to go on and get it http://www.carealotpets.com/item-det...00000000007595 . Kitties LOVE Laser lights... RIGHT?

I was terriably dissapointed in it and so were the kitties. It (in my opinion) is not safe. If you sit it on the floor, the light will get right in their eyes if they turn to face it. It only goes in small circles on the wall and is extreemly boring. I saved the packaging and am taking it back. I will not take the chance of it constantly hitting them in their eyes, even if they did like it. I thought it would do a lot more than it does and it only held their attention for about 15 seconds the first time I tired it and couldn't even get their attention the second time I tried it.

So much for that cat "toy(?)"

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    When I read the title of this thread, I thought maybe you were thinking of buying one. I was going to advise you to save your money and/or I'd mail you ours. The kitties lost interest in it very quickly. It was a huge disappointment with our 5.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am taking this one back! If everyone returns them, they would make them safer and better of quit making them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I was going to buy one before Christmas so I read all the reviews on Amazon.com and a few pet websites and decided not to waste my money.

Now I have to tell you about a really funny item we bought. It's a red LED light on a collar. We strap it on Moxie (it hooks with velcro or we'd never get it on her) and let her run. She and all the cats chase it around the house and since it's LED and not a laser it doesn't hurt their eyes. We've put it on Jazz and Rocky and they have a blast chasing it all by themselves. I think we bought it at a SuperPetz when they were going out of business for about $2.50. It was well worth it!

I just found it online.
    Light Chaser
    LOL, I see the two reviews at Amazon for this aren't good but my cats sure do enjoy it.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat
    I was going to buy one before Christmas so I read all the reviews on Amazon.com and a few pet websites and decided not to waste my money.

Now I have to tell you about a really funny item we bought. It's a red LED light on a collar. We strap it on Moxie (it hooks with velcro or we'd never get it on her) and let her run. She and all the cats chase it around the house and since it's LED and not a laser it doesn't hurt their eyes. We've put it on Jazz and Rocky and they have a blast chasing it all by themselves. I think we bought it at a SuperPetz when they were going out of business for about $2.50. It was well worth it!

I just found it online.
    Light Chaser
    LOL, I see the two reviews at Amazon for this aren't good but my cats sure do enjoy it.

I've gotta get one of those!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP ON THAT LASER TOY HELENE.
    YOU SAED US FROM AMYBE MAKING AN UNWISE PUCHASE.
    NOW THAT LED COLLAR LIGHT ON THE OTHER HAND SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!

AND WE LOVE FUN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS