Thread: Cool Cory!!!!

Cool Cory!!!!

What a handsome face to greet us this day!!! And may I just say, you picked the perfect colour, in your red chair, you show yourself off!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hey, Cory, aren't you the pretty boy! I love your black & white coloring and your funny half-mustache. You picked the perfect chair as it shows off your fur to best advantage. Cory, a lot of kitties don't like going to the vet, so that is another way you are a special boy. I'd like to come and visit so you would lay on your back and let me give you a tummy rub. Cory, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more days of health and happiness with your family who loves you so much.

Cory

Wow Cory, your family sure does love you! I love those paws; polydactyl??? Or just BIG? Anyway, you keep being the sweet boy you are, and everyone will continue to love you! Enjoy your special day, Sweetie.

Dear Cory

what a sweetie you are!
    You remind me of my sweet deceased Ringoletta http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/June/16.html
    whom I miss soo much!

Thanks for being so cute and happy COTD!!!!

Look at the paws on that boy! And such a cute face, too. No wonder Cory is COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

WHAT A HANDSOME FELLOW YOU ARE COOOL CORY, AND BEING A TUXEDO CAT, YOU ARE IN YOUR FORMAL SUIT FOR ANY OCCASION!!
    YOU ARE SUCH A BIG CUDDLY TEDDY BEAR OF A CAT, WE CERTAINLY CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE SUCH A LOVED AND TREASURED COMPANION AND CONFIDANT.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A CONCATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR VERY COOOL CAT CORY OUR NEWEST AND MEWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beauty you are; I love your black and white markings and those long white gloves you're wearing; very fashionable!! You sound like such a sweetie and I'm so happy you were rescued from the shelter and found such a wonderful home!! Enjoy your special honor as COTD and give your humans and furr sibs a headbump from me, moonie and beaner

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Cory, what a big soft sweetie you are! I see a an extra toe on those front paws - no wonder they are so big! And that half 'stache is SO CUTE! Congrats on being our COTD today.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Cory what a charmingly handsome fellow you are!!!

You look great in your red chair. I sure hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cory, what a good looking guy you are, all black and white and green-eyed! LOVE your big pawsies!!

I've never heard of a kitty who liked to go to the vet. For that alone you should get tons of belly rubs! I'll be glad to volunteer my services.

Congratulations to a beautiful boy with a wonderful purrsonality!!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Cory - what a big handsome guy you are. You could be a brother to my departed Mortimer - a BIG handsome black and white tuxedo with amazing green eyes. He topped the scale at 17 pounds - not fat - just BIG - and was a loveable marshmallow with not a mean bone in his body. He gave me love and laughs for 14 years. Hope you have at least that long a time to spend with your family - and then some! Enjoy the day Big Boy.

Congratulations, Cory! What a big, beautiful fellow you are.. and those feetsies! To die for!

I'm a neighbor of yours in Ann Arbor, Cory. I'd be delighted to stop by any time to rub your tummy! (And I just might slip you a treat or two while I'm at it, too. <wink!>)

Also, my four cats all want to know: Just WHO is this vet you can't wait to go see?

Enjoy your day in the limelight, Cory!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Greetings to you, precious Cory man! Awww, how sweet and comfy you look, all curled up in your fave red chair...make that throne! Funny how you felines always manage to scope out, then claim, the best seat in the house! hehe Of course we humans are mere putty in your paws and would never, ever consider deposing you! You're one gorgeous, gentle giant of a pussycat Cory, friend to all, and it warms my heart to know that thanks to your family's great compassion, one more deserving kitty has found his way home! Sounds as though your Mom and Dad, and fursibs Billie and Andy are all in agreement, you're simply the best! Congratulations on capturing Pet Talk's top prize, Cory! I hope you and Andy and Billie are enjoying the bestest day celebrating your well earned honor! Belly rubs, hugs and kisses to you, sweet, sweet Cory!
    P.S...Those paws are huge!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cory, you're so handsome in your tuxedo and I agree with everyone about your fabulous pawsies! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Cory

Hooray for Cory being COTD. He's truly one of the friendliest cats I've ever met, and after having Billie (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2006/October/10.html) and Andy (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/August/09.html) be COTD, it's time for Cory's day in the spotlight.

Full disclosure, I'm Cory's vet, and he loves everyone there, shows his belly, etc. Cory's people are true friends of cats, and I appreciate their love and care for Billie, Cory, and Andy. Now I can have Cory on my desktop background whenever I want!