Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of our cats, some we've never introduced!

Pics of our cats, some we've never introduced!

Here are some pics of my cats that I thought I'd post. A few of the cats I've never posted, but they've been with us for years. The others you've seen, just different shots of them.

Introducing Sneakers! She adopted us back in 2001 when she showed up at our doorstep. She has a tattoo but the SPCA that tattooed her said the contact information they had for her family was no longer valid because they moved. We even contacted a pet psychic once regarding continuous fights she was having with our other cat Jimmy and she told us that she 'saw' that Sneakers had wandered off for a few days and when she returned home, her house was empty and her family had moved. That is when she found us.
    She is our only indoor/outdoor cat.

Introducing Oliver! He was found on a native reservation here in B.C. and was very thin and lonely. He is best friends with George, which is a good thing because George wants to attack everyone else in the house so without Oliver, he'd have no one.
    [IMG]

Here are George and Ollie playing together:

[IMG]

Here's Georgie stretching with his dad:

[IMG]

George crossing his feet while sleeping:

[/IMG]
    Here are some pics of some our cats that you've met before:

Jimmy!

[IMG]

Stinky!

Paddy! He likes to sleep like this:

[IMG]

A few more pics...

Teenie and Tiny sharing a basket:

[IMG]

Georgie:

[IMG]

Tiger (taken last night)

[/IMG]

Another shot of Sneakers:

[IMG]

Ollie making himself comfortable on me while I was watching television. This pic was taken at christmas.

[/IMG]

Oh my, how could you hold out on us!!! All these kitties are beautiful!

Sneakers is lovely she looks quite like my Vita. I can't tell her size for sure in that picture. If she is large, she is all or part Maine Coon. If she is petite, like Vita, she is part or all Siberian Forest Cat. Her family must have been heart broken to move without her. It sounds like perhaps the packing got her nervous so she went on a little adventure; then that back fired on her! I'm glad she is settled in with you. Nothing better than a PT home!

Oliver is delightful. And I can see why George likes him; they look so similar!

George, my goodness, how on earth can he bend his legs like that? Not your typical kitty pose!

Teenie and Tiny are so sweet in the basket; litter mates, I guess? Gee, they lok like Oliver and George as well. You have several mackerel tabbies! Or is it just these pics make them LOOK so similiar?

Now that pic of George is driving me nuts. The tree in the window is growing ACROSS, there is a painting on the floor, I can't get it in my head what I am looking at! I guess I'm looking up at a sky light, and he is on some sort of ledge? But why is the tree growing horizontally??

Very nice photos, thank you for FINALLY introducing everyone! Isn't it fun having so many purrsonalities to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Sneakers is lovely she looks quite like my Vita. I can't tell her size for sure in that picture. If she is large, she is all or part Maine Coon. If she is petite, like Vita, she is part or all Siberian Forest Cat. Her family must have been heart broken to move without her.
    Hi, thanks for your post! Sneakers is all fluff and weighs very little. She is on the petite side so maybe part Forest Cat? I would think her family must have been sad to lose her too. There were never any 'lost' signs or postings in the paper which is unusual. And, a phone call to the SPCA to update their information would have reunited them so I think they might not have valued her as much as she deserved. We're certainly thrilled to have her, even though she is VERY vocal, especially when there is activity in the kitchen and she might get some kind of morsel. It's non-stop 'meow, meow, meow'!!
    Teenie and Tiny are so sweet in the basket; litter mates, I guess?
    These girls were rescued from a home that belonged to an elderly woman. The woman passed away and her son never came to feed her 10 cats or chickens. By the time the SPCA got there many of the cats had passed away as did the chickens. Teenie and Tiny survived though! Tiny had a horrible laceration across her chest and paw and had to have surgery to remove some of her toes. We're not sure, but we think Tiny is Teenie's mom. Both girls were not spayed at the time and it was discovered during surgery that Teenie was pregnant. The vets went ahead and spayed her though.

You have several mackerel tabbies! Or is it just these pics make them LOOK so similiar?
    It's true, I do! I seem to be drawn to them. I lost a cat named Beanie back in the 90's when I let her outside one evening and never saw her again. She looked very similar to Tiny. I was heartbroken. But one good thing came of it! I created a website for lost and found cats so people could place pics of their lost/found cats for as long as they needed to. The site is dedicated to Beanie and is called:
    Safe and Sound Lost and Found
    And, it seems I keep rescuing Beanie look alikes! LOL

Now that pic of George is driving me nuts. The tree in the window is growing ACROSS, there is a painting on the floor, I can't get it in my head what I am looking at! I guess I'm looking up at a sky light, and he is on some sort of ledge? But why is the tree growing horizontally??
    LOL!! I know, that picture is crazy! You are right, it's a skylight and George is on his secret hide-y ledge where he likes to pounce on people and cats when they walk up the stairs. The painting, though it looks like it's on the floor, is on the wall above the ledge and the tree does look sideways but it's just how the big branches of the maple are growing.

Your Vita is very beautiful! Is she a Forest Cat? I don't know much about this breed.

They are all such lovely cats! I love the picture of Teeny and Tiny! I'm especially fond of Sneakers! WOW! I'd say either Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Your kitty family is absolutely gorgeous! Sneakers is so soft and fluffy, a snugglefest with her must be a real treat. How nice that they get along so well. Would you deliver a generous round of scritchies and lovies to each of them from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

THATS GREAT THAT WE GET TO SEE ALL OF YOUR CATS, AND I MUST SAY ITS A JOY TO SEE ALL THOSE CATS SHARING THIER SPACE SO PEACEFULLY.
    THERES NOTHING LIKE A HAPPY CLOWDER OF CATS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by momcat
    Your kitty family is absolutely gorgeous! Sneakers is so soft and fluffy, a snugglefest with her must be a real treat. How nice that they get along so well. Would you deliver a generous round of scritchies and lovies to each of them from me?
    Thanks! and thanks Kimlovescats and Catmandu too!
    I wish they did all get along but there are two rival gangs and one outcast. Sneakers is the 'lone' cat. She dislikes absolutely everyone and they feel quite the same way about her. Things settled down for a little bit awhile ago but now she hates everyone again. So she spends her days going in and out and in and out and we are very busy opening doors for her all day long. The rest of the time she is usually in our den. She has a keen interest in tv and actually seems to enjoy watching it!
    Gang #1 includes George, Oliver, Teenie and Tiny. George and Tiny regularly go after each other but they manage to work it out. Time outs are sometimes required.
    Gang #2 includes Jimmy, Stinky, Paddy and Tiger.
    Thankfully some gang members are interchangable which allows us to mix things up during the day to keep things interesting for them. Usually after breakfast, Paddy gets to spend a few hours with his girlfriends Teenie and Tiny. Tiger can be with either group which is great. He used to be Tiny's main squeeze for years but he broke up with her when he became ill. She was too clingy for him. LOL She's become very fond of large Paddy now. She likes the 'BIG GUYS'!
    Stinky can only spend time with her 'own' gang and she basically 'tolerates' the boys. She is the spoiled one that sleeps with us every night and has for 7 years. Each morning my husband says "ready for the boys??" in a sarcastic tone just before he opens the door to the adjoining room. She immediately frowns and then makes a point of running up to each one to hiss at them as they enter the room. Things settle down after breakfast though. She does secretly 'like' Jim, even though she thinks no one knows it. I've caught her playing with him but everytime she realizes I'm watching she gives him a few good swats and races off. Cats! Too funny!

The pic of Paddy is priceless! You've caught them all in wonderful poses. What a great looking fur family you have!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thanks for sharing all of your cats pictures with us. They're all gorgeous.

What a gorgeous bunch of furballs, I just want to be able to come into the computer screen and cuddle them all, you are so lucky to have such a lovely bunch of furries

I like the George with his feet crossed picture! Who am I kidding? I love them all!

I am in LOOOOOOVE!!! You have beautiful cats!! I'm VERY fond of Sneakers. She is stunning!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks Medusa, Krazyaboutkatz, CultureJunky, Moesha and Moosmom!!
    I really appreciate your kind words! We do feel so fortunate to be owned by these guys. They all found us over the years and each time I thought "there's no way we'll adopt another cat, at least until we're down to just a couple!" But then one comes along that is so cleary meant for us and our family that we just can't turn our backs. Thankfully it remains under control and we seem to adopt one cat every few years and within in that time, one usually goes to the Rainbow Bridge. As long as we stay out of the double digits we jokingly tell ourselves we can't be called the Crazy Cat people!! LOL
    Of course the real reason to keep it at 9 or less is to make sure each one gets the proper attention they deserve as well as the medical attention they might need. As it is, it's tough to get everybody the exams they should be getting etc.. so when our numbers go down over the next few years, I think we'll try and keep it at a reasonable number, like SEVEN!! LOL

What a pleasure to see all the pics of your wonderful kitties! They look so happy. And there are some funny poses Thanks for sharing.