Thread: Buster!

Hybrid View

Happy DOTD Buster!! Your such a beautiful boy. I hope you get lots of extra treats, and hugs and kisses

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Buster Yep, even boys can be "beautiful!" And in your case, "beautiful" not only describes your stunning appearance, but your precious spirit as well! I'm heartbroken to think that anyone could be so heartless as to abandon a sweet soul such as you, but blessedly you found your way home Buster, to the forever home and forever person you were destined to be with. It's clear you two make one awesome, inseparable team!

You know Buster, I have known a few doggies friends in my life who had lost a leg, and just as is the case with you Buster, their "loss" didn't seem to keep them from enjoying every moment of life to the max! As a matter of fact, my 4 legged pups had trouble keeping up with them

Your courage, your perserverance, your heart and indomitable spirit are an inspiration to us all beautiful Buster, and we're honored to have you as our extra special, most deserving, Sunday honoree! Your person is truly blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend, and farm partner, in you! BIG Buster sized hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you and your Dad or Mom, are enjoying a happy, fun filled "top dog" day! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Buster boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~