Thread: Buster!

Buster!

Hello Buster, congratulations on getting Dog of the Day! Im sorry that your original owners abandoned you, but be glad that you are now with a loving, caring family! Im also sorry that you lost one leg after you ran out infront of a car, but you can run just fine with 3 . Again congratz Buster!

Buster, you're just gorgeous! It sounds like you're very smart too. Thank goodness you found a wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy DOTD Buster!! Your such a beautiful boy. I hope you get lots of extra treats, and hugs and kisses

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Buster Yep, even boys can be "beautiful!" And in your case, "beautiful" not only describes your stunning appearance, but your precious spirit as well! I'm heartbroken to think that anyone could be so heartless as to abandon a sweet soul such as you, but blessedly you found your way home Buster, to the forever home and forever person you were destined to be with. It's clear you two make one awesome, inseparable team!

You know Buster, I have known a few doggies friends in my life who had lost a leg, and just as is the case with you Buster, their "loss" didn't seem to keep them from enjoying every moment of life to the max! As a matter of fact, my 4 legged pups had trouble keeping up with them

Your courage, your perserverance, your heart and indomitable spirit are an inspiration to us all beautiful Buster, and we're honored to have you as our extra special, most deserving, Sunday honoree! Your person is truly blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend, and farm partner, in you! BIG Buster sized hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you and your Dad or Mom, are enjoying a happy, fun filled "top dog" day! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Buster boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Buster! You are a handsome boy and look very peaceful and content in this picture of you sleeping. I'm glad you have your forever home with your people. Sounds like they love you very much, so you are one lucky boy! Good work with the horses on the farm. You are very smart and intuitive! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Buster,

I must say you are a very interesting fella & I'd love to see more pictures
    of you. You have a beautiful coloring & I hear you are one smart pup too.
    Would love to see you do your work around the ranch sweetheart. Big
    congrats on being honored today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Big
    hugs & kisses Buster.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Buster, you are a precious blue fellow napping on your blue rug! How wonderful that you have a forever home and love. Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Buster!

Look at you having a nap on a rug which coordinates so well with your natural coloring! Is that YOUR rug? Or did you take it over? I guess you had been working hard and need to catch up on some shut eye.

Your family certainly loves you very much. Don't know what you past was, but you really did land in the perfect place for you! Horses to manage and a working farm. What more could you ask for right buddy?

Sending you hugs and hoping you get extra treats to celebrate your day as Dog of the Day!

Hi Buster!!!

That was a wonderful story how you were adopted!!!!!! You have a wonderful family who dearly loves you. You are praised by your family for the great work you do to!!!! I sure think you have been in the best place on earth!!!!!Good for you Buster!!!Congrats!!!!!!!!!