Thread: Precious Pearl!

Precious Pearl!

Good morning and happy, Labbie, Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Pearl! Me and my Lab Star are so happy to kick off your congratulatory thread, sweet baby girl! If you’re like my girl, you’re already up, planning your busy day You truly are a “pearl of a girl” sweetheart, a real gem! I usually equate “shiny” with black Labbies, but oh, your coat just glistens, like spun gold! Beautiful, (cover girl material, for sure) sweet, smart and lover of all things living; that a Lab for you, that’s you Pearl! What a lucky family, human and furry, to have a loyal and loving, beautiful best friend in you! Thanks for kicking my day off with a big smile, sweet Pearl! I hope you and your furry friends, the kitties, and your proud people, all enjoy a happy, fun and adventure filled "top dog" day of celebration! Hugs and kisses, woofs and enthusiastic Labbie butt wiggles to you, from me and my girl Star! Long and happy life to you, precious Pearl!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-18-2008 at 07:59 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Pearl...........I think you are beautiful. You can come live with me any
    time. I love labs and have always wanted one. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life Pearl.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Pearl I love your pose! You look like a queen! I imagine that you are laying on your favorite spot on your very own loveseat. Your fur is the most beautiful shade - sort of like a Pearl! Bella, Ripley and I wish you much happiness today and always. Congratulations to you Pearl!

Pearl

Oh, Pearl - you are absolutely beautiful! You resemble my 14 year old yellow lab, Buddy! God bless you with a long and healthy life!

Pretty Pearl !!!

Photogenic? You better believe it!! We looked at your picture and couldn't believe how stunning you are, Ms. Pearl. Not only are you beautiful, your name is perfect. Our Daisy almost got that name. You two are pretty close in color. It sounds like you are such a gentle and sweet girl. We loved hearing about your relationship with your kitty siblings.
    Congratulations to you, sweetheart!! Please tell Mom to give you and all the sibs kisses from us to celebrate!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well, well, well...aren't you a beauty! I'm glad we got to see you relaxing on the loveseat that you have claimed as your very own You sound like such a sweety and I'd love to play with you (I would get my very own grass stains rolling around in the grass with you) hehe. I'm glad your humans don't mind your fetishes too much...I'm sure you have a very good reason for what you do. My husky couldn't stand to see someone wet and would dry them off with his fur; even if he had to knock them down to do it (children were especially subject to his drying methods ).

Have a great day and life and ask your human to post more great pics of you and your sibs playing

Pearl what a gorgeous and glamorous girl you are, not to mention looking mighty comfy!!!

I hope your family is spoiling you rotten today. It's your due after all!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Pearl, my first thought when I saw your picture was that you look like a Queen lying on your very own loveseat. But upon reading your story, it sounds like you are a very good and loving Queen who would gladly share her loveseat with her kitty friends. What a pretty and special girl you are. Congratulations, Ms. Pearl, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Such a lovely lady graces my screen this afternoon. Hello, Pearl! I am happy to read about you and look upon your adorable face.

Hmmm, someone says you have a tag fetish. I don't THINK so; you are helping to keep things orderly and neat, lol! Those tags just jumble up the natural flow of things, he hee. Laundering instructions? Why can't they just jump in the stream like you do? (As a Lab, I am sure you would if there were a stream nearby.)

You are quite the ambassador, winning over the 6 year old pupper, and the senior members of the feline community who share your home. Quite a job for a young 3 year old, so of course you need your very own personal love seat to rest upon between ambassadorial duties!

As you see from my siggy, I have 4 white doggies. Yes, getting grass stains is a problem with light coated canines, and no, I did not expect that either. But I'd rather see you green and happy than clean and bored!

I am asking your family to please deliver some chin scritchies to you and a few extra treats today as you celebrate, Dog of the Day!

Hello Pearl,

I feel like I should call you Miss Pearl because you look so regal in your
    pose. You are a beautiful Labbie girl & it's great to meet you today.
    Big congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you & your whole family a long & happy life. Hugs & kisses Pearl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt