Thread: Felicity

Felicity

Felicity, what a pretty name for a pretty girl. When I saw your picture on the top of my screen and I immediately thought, now that is a pretty little girl. When I clicked on your picture, I found that you are just and smart and sweet as you are pretty. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day.

What a pretty name for such a pretty Mother-to-be! And you even know your name . . . very special! Wishing you a lovely POTD watching TV with your guardian and bringing smiles to all who will view your picture and read your bio today!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Happy pet of the day to you! You are a cute little Geiko...I mean Ghecko and it sounds like you have a nice life

"Ginger's Mom" took the words right out of my mouth!!! What a lovely name for a beautiful girl such as you! I just love your spectacular markings and colorings Fellicity, and ooooh, those teeny weeny hands are too cute! Yep, beautiful, sweet and smart ,and the most amazing, unique little companion! Your human is one lucky guy or lady to have a friend in you, sweetie! And I'm with you Felicity; why knock yourself out chasing after those frisky crickets when you can chow down on a yummy, slow rolling worm! Thanks for the smiles, beautiful Felicity! I hope you and your person enjoy a very special day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet of the Day...worms, T.V. time with your person, love...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felicity you are indeed a lovely girl!!! Much better looking than that one who sells insurance!

I hope you are having a fun day and getting spoiled rotten!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~