Thread: Another victim .... kittens having kittens! :(

Another victim .... kittens having kittens! :(

Well, no sooner than I got Miss Smokey and her babies home and settled in, I got a new expectant mom. This girl is pitiful ... because she is just a kitten herself and about to pop! She is so tiny, her little paws are just itsy bitsy ... people just infuriate me! I hope to God that this isn't going to be another c-section delivery! Please start praying for Rosie now!!

Catmandu ... Rosie is another Scrappy2 look-a-like!

Just look at this poor baby's tummy!!!

For those who have been so kind to donate for these moms / babies ... this is where your money is going! The need continues, so anyone who would like to donate, it is always appreciated!

THANK YOU AGAIN, SO MUCH DONORS!!!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) and Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!!

Kim and Kitties
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Kim, she is such a cute little tuxedo girl, thank you so much for taking her in and helping her.
    I just posted in your thread about Smokey, I plan to send you a donation next week.
    It looks like you really can use all the help you can get.
    I hope little Rosie has a safe delivery and some healthy little tuxedo babies.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh my gosh, she's so tiny.
    You're doing an amazing thing. I've said that before... but it's so true. You are a real kitty hero!

I hope she does alright. I will definately be praying for this little one, too!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

OMG Kim, when it rains it pours. She reminds me of Sweetpea when she was pregnant. She was only about 6 1/2 - 7 months when she had hers.

Big time prayers on the way that all goes well with Rosie when it's time for her to deliver her babies.

You must find this so overwhelming.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Poor little girl! I hope everything goes okay with her, she's such a tiny girl!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat
    Oh Kim, she is such a cute little tuxedo girl, thank you so much for taking her in and helping her.
    I just posted in your thread about Smokey, I plan to send you a donation next week.
    It looks like you really can use all the help you can get.
    I hope little Rosie has a safe delivery and some healthy little tuxedo babies.
    I plan to send next week, too.
    Would she be Scrapella (cross between Scrappy and Cinderella, cause this little kitty made me think of a princess)?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Poor Rosie. I am praying all goes well for her and her babies. She reminds me of Munchkin when she was expecting. She was so tiny too. I bet Rosie is only about 6 months or so....poor baby. I know she is safe now in your care. You are doing a really great job with these kits. God bless you and your foster meow meows!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Thank you everyone, for all the words of support and encouragement. They don't fall on deaf ears!

Cassiesmom ... thank you so much!

My vet was saying that she hasn't done a c-section in several years on a cat. She does them more often on dogs. At first I was thinking that was a good thing ... that maybe cats have easier times. Now I am re-thinking and wondering if it's because fewer people will invest money in surgeries for cats? I sure hope that is not the case.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Dear little girl - I remember poor Sweetpea that Lorraine was talking about...when she gave birth, it took a couple of days to realize that she wasn't lactating because she was so young! Pod was the only survivor. It was SO sad!

On a slightly brighter note, there was a bit of humour in how BIG Pod grew...because he got all the milk! He was sure a pudgy baby and was bigger than his mom when he was 9 months old!

I hope all goes well with Rosie...she sure is a cute girl! Would the vet charge a lot for an ultrasound to see how many she is carrying?

Thank goodness she can get a good supply of food now, and love!

Please give her a kiss on her little forehead for me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She sure is a little sweetheart and I hope that everything will go well for her. I'm so glad that she's in your care now.