Thread: Mollie

Mollie

Mollie! What a cutie you are!! I just love your sweet furry face
    Sounds like you are a charmer.

Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Mollie!

You are such a cutie patootie! And I bet you rule....the house, your mom & dad, Maggie and anyone else who comes around!
    I'd just love to see you wagging that tail and it knocking you off your feet, that must be a sight
    Congratulations sweet Mollie, I hope you enjoy your special day as our
    "DOG OF THE DAY" !
    Have a little extra fun with your buddy Maggie too!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

By golly, Mollie, you are the cutest baby!
    Marie

What a precious little puppy you are Mollie!! Those furry, fuzzy little feet are so yummy! I could smother them, and your whole beautiful self with kisses!! Keep that little baby butt of yours a wigglin, cutie pie!! Congratulations to you sweet Mollie. Today is YOUR very special day to shine! You're the Dog of the Day!! Hugs and kisses to you adorable little Mollie and to your fur pal Maggie, too!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Mollie, I screamed for my daughter to come look, QUICK, this morning when I saw your precious picture!!! What a joy and delight you must be for your family and your "sister". Have a great day!!! Congratulations on being our Friday Dog of the Day!!!

Mollie, what a little cutie you are, I love that photo of you with your toys. It sounds like you will have a wonderful life with your sister Maggie and you will be best friends. Congratulations dear, sweet Mollie, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Good Morning, Mollie Baby! You are just too cute--a little fur ball with a tail that I wish I could watch wag! I'm newer to Pet Talk and have mostly been on the Cat Chat, but I saw your furry little face calling me to Dog of the Day this morning, and I yelled to my husband to come see. I thought how cute you'd be in a photo with a Tuxedo Kitty! I hope that doesn't offend you--it's meant as a compliment because your markings look like that and you're adorable!!!!!!! You precious sweet angel! Enjoy Your Day, and have fun with Maggie! Thanks for reminding me I must Chat on Dog Day more too! Love, FelineFriend (and Friend to ALL Animals)

Cuteness, Cuteness, Cuteness - what else can I say except congrats Mollie you darling little DOTD!!!

Awwww Mollie! What a cutie you are. Look at your tiny weeny little body - and such pretty black and white fur. You go girl!

All I can keep saying is..OH MY GAWD!!! What a cutie patootie!! I'd be holding you, 24/7 and just kissing you all over!! You are such an angel, Mollie!! Enjoy your special day, wee one!

Former User Guest
    Oh, now how cute is this little lady? So precious! I'd love to see her chasing her sis around the house!

CONGRATS lil one for being our very adorable DOTD!

Mollie
    Awwww!!! Puppy breath!!! What could be more fun? What a bundle of cute you are. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Aww Mollie you are just too cute. I love your little puppy face. You sound like quite a character! I would love to pick you up and smear you in kisses.lol. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh, gee, Mollie

I would love to have you just walk all over me so I could cuddle you and play with you and, well, what can I say? You are sooooooooooooooooooo adorable, just a little lovin' bundle of furperson!! You remind me of when I spent a summer sleeping out on the balcony porch with 9 puppies! How cool is that!?!? There is nothing sweeter than a puppy waking you up in the morning with their little nuzzles, and puppyisms. Congrats and thanks to your furpeople for sending you in!! Hope you all had a fun day today!!!!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Mollie

OMG look at that little face. Congrats on being DOTD Mollie.