Story

My mom just called me to update me on this news story. She was discussing it at lunch with her co-workers and prays that this never happens to my dog because I'd be in jail for what I did to the person who did it. This was someone's pet and this guy went out of his way to beat this dog to death for what looks like no other reason than the dog's breed.

For the life of me, I really don't understand people who abuse animals. My own dog is an incredible kid and I deal with the results of his previous owners' abuse every day. He knows he safe now, but everytime he flinches when someone goes to pet him or walks near him while he's eating it kills me. I know it's my mom's prayer that I never find out who had him before I did.

I just saw the update, apparently the dog died from it's injurieis but I see that they caught him.

I still think the media plays a big part in how Pitbulls are portrayed. In my city, I know that more people get bitten by dalmations than pitbulls, but that never seems to make the news.