Thread: RIP.... 'Clark's Clear & Present "Danger"

RIP.... 'Clark's Clear & Present "Danger"

This morning was a bit of a sad day for me, I was about to leave and head to the vet's office to pick up some more Potassium Bromide for Penny, when I hear a knock at the front door. I go look to see who it is as I am on the phone with a friend, I look and it is the breeder/friend we got Phoenix from, I could tell something was wrong, she wasn't smiling or anything, so I told my friend I would call her back and hung up the phone, Tami looked at me and bust into tears, she had just come from having Phoenix sire, Danger, put to rest, he was 14 years old.
    Tami wanted to see the only one of Danger's pups that looked just like him, Phoenix, and he still after 5 years knows who she is when she comes to see us. Phoenix loved on her and licked her tears, she cried some more and then we had to go. Here is a picture of Danger in his youth at about 4 years old. RIP Danger, run free at the bridge and know that you will be loved by many and lmissed by more.

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    RIP Danger. You had a nice long run here on Earth, and left with others to carry on for you. Run free and play hard at RB, until you are once again united with the ones who loved you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'm sorry to hear about Danger. It's nice that she was able to come see Phoenix.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Unhappy

Oh Tye I am so, so sorry. What a beautiful boy he was. How sweet for her wanting to see Phoenix. Maybe she can come visit once in awhile to see Phoenix. (((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a blessing to Danger's owners that they had a dog like Phoenix to hug and provide comfort during such a sad time. Goodbye's are never easy but Danger did have a nice, long life it sounds like. I only hope to be blessed with 14 years with my dogs. Rest in peace, Danger.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    RIP Danger. You had a nice long run here on Earth, and left with others to carry on for you. Run free and play hard at RB, until you are once again united with the ones who loved you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about Danger. It's nice that she was able to come see Phoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Oh Tye I am so, so sorry. What a beautiful boy he was. How sweet for her wanting to see Phoenix. Maybe she can come visit once in awhile to see Phoenix. (((hugs)))
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    What a blessing to Danger's owners that they had a dog like Phoenix to hug and provide comfort during such a sad time. Goodbye's are never easy but Danger did have a nice, long life it sounds like. I only hope to be blessed with 14 years with my dogs. Rest in peace, Danger.

Thank you all, these words are appreciated by us both, it meant a lot to me that Tami came to seek solace from Phoenix, and she knows he will be here for her whenever she needs him or I. Please hug your puppers for me, as I have been hugging mine since I found out, is soo hard to loose one, Thank you all.

www.k9bsl.com

So sorry to hear about the loss of Danger... He lived a long, happy life, that's for sure. RIP cute boy, you will be missed!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Thank you Kaitlyn, I appreciate that.

www.k9bsl.com

What a gorgeous boy he is. I'm sure she was glad to come see Phoenix. I'm sure it soothed her a bit. I'm sure he's up there nice and happy now. 14 years... that's a pretty good age.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    What a gorgeous boy he is. I'm sure she was glad to come see Phoenix. I'm sure it soothed her a bit. I'm sure he's up there nice and happy now. 14 years... that's a pretty good age.
    Thank you Monica, Danger was a good lookin boy, look at my Phoenix, And 14 years is good for an APBT, thanks again.

www.k9bsl.com