Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: alex

Somehow when I first posted, I missed the request for things about our dogs that make us smile...

Cincy loves to bark, often before she knows why. She follows that with a grumble that isn't quite describable, but always makes you laugh. Spot sings a greeting whether we have been gone five minutes or five days. And Sadie, she, like Kaite, has to run and grab a toy to greet anyone.

I'm so sorry to hear about Alex passing, play happily at the RB, wonder dog!

I always get a chuckle out of the way Star sleeps - she'll bunch up her bed & use it for a pillow, and snuggle up with a toy or two tucked under her chin. She looks like a little kid, so cute. And Jack always makes me smile when he stands up on his hind legs to give me husky hugs.

RIP Alex the Wonder Dog

Joyce I am so very sorry to hear that it was Alex time to go to the Bridge. It sounds like it was a very peaceful crossing.

Although Alex won't be here personally to make you smile, all the wonderful memories you hold close to your heart will.

(((HUGS))) to you.

In Memory of Alex:

One of the things that make me smile the most is when I come home from work and they are all so truly happy to see me. It makes a bad day good

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Joyce..... I'm so sorry.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    He fought long and hard that's for sure!

Sierra makes me smile when she talks and sings to me when I get home from work. I don't know if she's telling me she's happy to see me or if she's telling me off for being gone so long!
    Buddy makes me smile when I see him making snow angels.

Many {{hugs}} to you all!
    Alex will be missed by many that never met him.
    I'll always think of you and Alex when I look at Buddy's OSU collar!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am sorry to read of Alex the Wonder Dog's passing. Hugs to you.

In memory of The Wonder Dog:
    Ozzy only barks if I have been out of the house and return. He doesn't bark when the others sound an 'intruder alert' for the door bell. We call it his happy bark: "mommy's back! mommy's home!" He bounces backwards with each bark!

Joyce,
    I am so sorry to hear that it was Alex's time to go. May the memories bring you some comfort.

Johanna

Joyce I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Alex. May he be happy and healthy while awaiting you at Rainbow Bridge.

Run free and play hard at Rainbow Bridge Alex. You will always be our wonder dog. You will be missed and always remembered.

In Memory of Alex:
    Artica does a silly dolphin dance whenever hubby comes home. She gets up on her back legs and shakes her tail and butt while she takes a few steps toward him and she repeats this several times until she is petted. She looks like a dolphin when they do that backward 'dance' in the water on their tailfin.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

my vets sent me flowers today. i'd like to thank each one of you who shared with me one of the many many things that make you smile about your well loved furry ones. alex could always always make me smile. thank you for your support, it helps.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I am so sorry for your loss. I had no idea anything was wrong with Alex. RIP wonder dog.

Rest In Peace Alex Play hard at the bridge sweetheart

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Alex will be sadly missed.

In Alex's honor:

The biggest smiles I get is when Daisy and Delilah have one of their "Mexican Standoffs". Most of the time(sometimes it could mean a not so pleasant moment), it's a rare occasion when both of them want to play with each other. The do alot of low growling and jumping around and charging at each other. I love it when they start chasing each other around. These two dogs almost never play at the same time. It is hilarious. I hope you are smiling when you imagine it.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so sorry I'm just now seeing this I hope Alex had a peaceful passing. He will be in your heart and memories always. Our RB dogs gave him a grand welcome, I'm sure. Please pm me if you ever want to talk. Have fun at the RB, Alex. Be sure and check in on your mom once in a while, to let her know you're ok.

Dasher brings a smile to my face by his cute grunts he does to communicate. Especially when sleeping. And when he's sleeping, it's usually upside down on his back, paws (and sometimes tail) twitching from dreams.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm sorry I just saw this, Joyce.

Alex will be terribly missed. Godspeed, Wonder Dog. There is only good times at the Bridge.

I've been Boooo'd!

Joyce, I just saw this story tonight and thought you'd enjoy seeing it and the pics, as well.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
    Last edited by dukedogsmom; 04-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.

....I LOST a world the other day. Has anybody found? You ’ll know it by the row of stars Around its forehead bound. ... emily dickinson
    the rhythms of the house are different. i need an alarm clock, there is no soft bark to wake me, no morning company as i drink coffee and read the paper. this morning as i got ready for work, i sat down in the recliner and purposely watched the am news with marshall and mindy as we did so many saturday ams before i went to work and he went back to bed. this afternoon, it's sunny and cool, and eileen, peanut and i will go to the park, then for a coffee and i'll carry kleenex and dark glasses. my heart hurts, and i miss alex.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Unhappy Someone's missing ...

Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex

... I LOST a world the other day.
    Has anybody found?

... there is no soft bark to wake me,
    no morning company as i drink coffee ...
    My heart hurts, and I miss Alex.
    I share your pain and loss ...

Bowser left a big hole in the Herd and my heart ...
    My heart still skips a beat when I look down by the pond
    and swear I see the White Tip of his Fluffie Tail *waving*
    as he'd make his way around the pond ... "Just *Froggin*, Dad ~ Be rite back!"

*Miss* ya, Bub!